Queen Kong / Ladyfest Berlin Hassle (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats cause men would be all like "we're going to kick your ass" and girls would be all like "oh I'm just a poor girl and you're so big and burly" and we'd be all like "you're damn straight!" and you'd be all like "do you wanna smooch" and then we'd be all like "uh... yeah... sure..." and then like you'd all be like "actually we don't want to smooch, we've changed our minds but we're not going to tell you why" and we'd be all like "duh-wah-now!?!" and you'd be all like "why do you always have to go out with the boys, why don't you buy me flowers, why are you looking at that other girl" and we'd be all like "we give in, we give in, you've totally wrecked our heads" and you'd be all like "why is everything always about you? Why don't you buy me shoes?" and then we'd die...

wanna smooch?

wanna smooch?

no way!

girls are gross...

gross.jpg

This gives me an idea for a new TV show. It'll be called "Pants of Love". Twenty 'hotties', Pantone as Flava.

C'mon, La La, let's duke it out. Winner gets his heart.

Pantone, don't forget to pour out a little of your Buckfast each time a lady is voted off.

The interesting twist on this show is, because of deep rooted personal issues and various long held neurosis, the winner is the girl who actually expresses no interest at all, acts haughty and aloof, treats him quiet badly, gets off with his mate and never returns his calls

It's going to make excruitaiting, but yet vicously compelling viewing

See? I knew it.

If it's any consolation, it really hurt to write that, even in jest. After I finished the sentence, I sat back and thought, "My god, did that come out of me?" I never knew I was capable of such horrific sentiments, let alone the expression of them.

I feel like I should go and lay a wreath at the feet of Philo.

sorry jane to late for sorrys! your going in the sea with the other feminist immigrants :p

sorry jane to late for sorrys! your going in the sea with the other feminist immigrants :p

Every time I write that last phrase, by the way, it plays in my head to the tune of the SpongeBob theme song, but only half the lyrics change.

It goes, "Throw feminist immigrants into the sea/
SpongeBob Square Pants!/
Angry and hairy and foreigner than me!/
SpongeBob SquarePants!"

And Pantone, that's exactly the twist we need to draw in the Gen Y demographic.

There'll be tryouts at the next ATP. And by 'tryouts' I mean that only the ones who don't show up will be chosen for the show.

You'll all live in Edwardian bedsits in Dublin 6 and you'll have to do appropriate challenges. Stuff like, 'Go to Rathmines College of Journalism' and 'Sit Through an Entire Frames Gig' (No, you don't have to go to this, and the winner is the one who flees first.), take pop NME quizzes and at the end of the day, there'll be a special zeitgeist prize, and people will be automatically ejected for listening to stuff that was cool three months ago.

The interesting twist on this show is, because of deep rooted personal issues and various long held neurosis, the winner is the girl who actually expresses no interest at all, acts haughty and aloof, treats him quiet badly, gets off with his mate and never returns his calls

It's going to make excruitaiting, but yet vicously compelling viewing

Brilliant. This isn't going to be some pay-per-view shit, I hope?

zung.jpg

And Pantone, that's exactly the twist we need to draw in the Gen Y demographic.

6.45pm - The Diary Room

Pantone247: I think today went really well, we went out to the cinema, and Ruby was a gas, she got into the cab before me, shut the door and the driver squealed off and I had to walk to the cinema becuase I'd given her all my money to get her hair exstentsions fitted and when I got to the cinema I went looking for to tell her how funny I found it that she would do this to me, but she had already left to go "party" at the sound guys place, so on the walk home I rang her seven times, but the last three times I only let it ring three times so technically I only rang 5 times... I think there's defintely something going on between us though...

*checks phone, nothing, looks dejected*...

I think she must be out of credit... again...

Right, that's my Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights sorted then.

I reckon we get to vote you off every week, then you have to beg to get back on again.

6.45pm - The Diary Room

Pantone247: I think today went really well, we went out to the cinema, and Ruby was a gas, she got into the cab before me, shut the door and the driver squealed off and I had to walk to the cinema becuase I'd given her all my money to get her hair exstentsions fitted and when I got to the cinema I went looking for to tell her how funny I found it that she would do this to me, but she had already left to go "party" at the sound guys place, so on the walk home I rang her seven times, but the last three times I only let it ring three times so technically I only rang 5 times... I think there's defintely something going on between us though...

*checks phone, nothing, looks dejected*...

I think she must be out of credit... again...

This is Ruby's reaction:

5am -- The Diary Room:

Right, so like, I just got home, and I met this guy and he knows this band, and he, like, said he could get me tickets to their gig and like I hung out with them, and they were sooooo nice. And I think one of them fancies me because he said he liked my plastic bracelets and I was like, "Yeah, whatever," and....hey, where'd this fifty euro come from?

I saw this great show about dogs who hunt for truffles the other night. Could there be a "truffle-hunting dog" element, perhaps? I'd be happy enough if that was just the implicit subtext, but actual dogs with real truffles in their mouths would be awemungous. Thnx.

I saw this great show about dogs who hunt for truffles the other night. Could there be a "truffle-hunting dog" element, perhaps? I'd be happy enough if that was just the implicit subtext, but actual dogs with real truffles in their mouths would be awemungous. Thnx.

Dress the contestants up like dogs and make them hunt for 7"s printed on truffle-shaped vinyl? Then have them competing against real dogs trying to find real truffles? Winning team gets to sleep indoors. My money's on the pooches.

I appreciate that cormcolash. I'd have to say that encompasses my opinion of this discussion as well. Thanks for having the guts to say it.

I come to the conclusion that a large amount of users of this forum can't handle their views challenged and can not have a debate without insulting others and acting like children.

It's certainly not worth my time trying to communicate with these people.

Reading this last night in it's entirety, my flatmate had this to say...

"these are the same kind of stupid statements I have heard feminists say in every argument about feminism."

I think yer alright.

C'mere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back