Queen Kong / Ladyfest Berlin Hassle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, are you this guy? http://www.geocities.com/kstremskyforpresidentusa/ My favourite presidential candidate ever?

Thanks for recommending humanism to me, but I think I'll stick to taking the advice of logical human beings who make sense.

You still didn't answer Pantone's question about the burning building, followed by the one with my amendments, and then followed by my one about the sinking ship.

I didn't read it I simply don't have enough time for all of your pointless demands. Maybe if you worked for a living you'd know what I mean.

I didn't read it I simply don't have enough time for all of your pointless demands. Maybe if you worked for a living you'd know what I mean.

Oh, well, sorry, you're right. That hurts. Real bad. Ouch.

Anyway, does your boss know that you used quite so much company time to stalk people on the internet today? You should show him or her this thread.

You are one sad little creep.

It's at times like this that we need one of those boards style draconian moderators. Maybe they would publish pelviscostello's email address. I still think it is interesting that someone who claimed that he would be posting in his 'real' and established guise if he hadn't forgotten the password still refuses to identify himself, even to identify that guise.

Or maybe it's not really that interesting. Not willing to stand by his comments. May I draw everyone's attention to the Ignore this user option. Very useful. Saves me much head shaking at the idiocy/offensiveness of the posts of a number of thumped users.

It's at times like this that we need one of those boards style draconian moderators. Maybe they would publish pelviscostello's email address. I still think it is interesting that someone who claimed that he would be posting in his 'real' and established guise if he hadn't forgotten the password still refuses to identify himself, even to identify that guise.

Or maybe it's not really that interesting. Not willing to stand by his comments. May I draw everyone's attention to the Ignore this user option. Very useful. Saves me much head shaking at the idiocy/offensiveness of the posts of a number of thumped users.

Squiggle, you really should try out this page: http://www.geocities.com/kstremskyforpresidentusa/

More than 250 pages of comedy gold, reminds me a lot of pelviscostello, but Ken Stremsky actually has some redeeming qualities, in that he seems to have relatively honourable -- if naive -- intentions.

Oh, well, sorry, you're right. That hurts. Real bad. Ouch.

Anyway, does your boss know that you used quite so much company time to stalk people on the internet today? You should show him or her this thread.

You are one sad little creep.

Well I think you can surmise that I really don't give a fuck about what you think about anything.

Now, I am stalking? Ha!

Hyperbole in action!

I mean, a dude who turns down a promotion because of the effects on his personal life might be seen as a weak man, rather than a strong dude who has his priorities straight. If you or I do it it's probably not quite as big a deal.

you're spot on with that point.

the industry I work in has far more female employees than males. Yet the men have most of the top positions. An 'unambitious' lady is not seen as unusual, yet a man who puts family, hobbies and social life before his career is perceived to be, I dunno, not-very-driven or something.
I am that man.

Cosi Fanni Tutti of Throbbing Gristle, only claimed it was art after the fact when it was convenient to do so and under the advice of Genesis P. Orridge.

Read: Wreckers of Civilisation by Simon Ford.

Ah now, he never said it was Cosi Fanni Tutti of Throbbing Gristle fame, it could have been one of the other Cosi Fanni Tutti's. Methinks you're just showing off

It's all so suspect isn't it? I am refusing to identify myself? I don't remember even being asked.

By that same coin, are you comfortable telling everyone on this board who you are? You surname and forename, current address, and place of employment? No? Then you really shouldn't be throwing stones, huh?

Your other username not your actual name. From December 2001 or whenever. Whose password you can't remember.

pay attention

Ah now, he never said it was Cosi Fanni Tutti of Throbbing Gristle fame, it could have been one of the other Cosi Fanni Tutti's. Methinks you're just showing off

No, it is. He's referencing Throbbing Gristle's premier at the ICA in London in 1976. It's where "COUM" was putting on a controversial show entitled "Prostitution". COUM and Throbbing Gristle are essentially the same people.

It's all so suspect isn't it? I am refusing to identify myself? I don't remember even being asked.

By that same coin, are you comfortable telling everyone on this board who you are? You surname and forename, current address, and place of employment? No? Then you really shouldn't be throwing stones, huh?

But you posted someone else's full name, and that's okay, right? Because the rules don't apply to you? Because if anyone challenges what you say, you just go, "I don't care what you think about anything" and run to the soft bosom of your friends over at Accountancy Ireland?

Your other username not your actual name. From December 2001 or whenever. Whose password you can't remember.

pay attention

I would but now I don't want to. I simply put: do not have to.

My views stand on their own.

The best part is you don't have to agree with me.

But you posted someone else's full name, and that's okay, right? Because the rules don't apply to you? Because if anyone challenges what you say, you just go, "I don't care what you think about anything" and run to the soft bosom of your friends over at Accountancy Ireland?

Well there is no "reasonable expectation of privacy on the internet".

I was simply pointing out to Aoife that she might want to consider whom she is calling a troll before she lets loose with insults.

Laaaads I'm in the pub having a quiet booze or two and I'm getting complaint emails. Knock it off, like. You're ruining my fun.

I would but now I don't want to. I simply put: do not have to.

My views stand on their own.

The best part is you don't have to agree with me.

It's funny how you claim to believe so strongly in what you say and yet you refuse to say who you are, and then you drop hints about things you know about other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back