Put pictures of your sprogs here (1 Viewer)

That pic is great Dudley. I really must purchase a proper camera before my first child is born (Feb, fingers crossed).

That pic is great Dudley. I really must purchase a proper camera before my first child is born (Feb, fingers crossed).

good camera is a must. make sure and get one with a superfast aperture, means you can get away with not having much photographic talent and take great pictures in low light situations without flash.

deffo, an absolute must!

img_3857.jpg

The boy, LOVING the delicious meal I prepared for him.

My little man, Tom, just after he was born last Friday.

Such a buzz. Have him home now and am introducing him to music.

Thanks Riath.

This is going to be a major shock to the system. I just changed my first nappy. Thank fuck my girlfriend has a handle on things (and a couple of jugs).

Congratulations bro! I have no idea how people do it but I'm sure if this lot can, you can.

This is going to be a major shock to the system. I just changed my first nappy. Thank fuck my girlfriend has a handle on things (and a couple of jugs).
Congrats! Those meconium shites are funny to look back on. Not so funny when you're frantically trying to clean a baby's back and arse with wet cotton balls. It's just one slow day after the next, and before you know it ye'll have hit the 6-week mark and your cub will smile at you for the first time (and you'll know it was a real smile, of recognition, like) and you'll feel like playing a victorious air guitar solo. Remember to feed yourselves right too! See can you get a hold of a slow cooker. They're the job.

Congrats! Those meconium shites are funny to look back on. Not so funny when you're frantically trying to clean a baby's back and arse with wet cotton balls. It's just one slow day after the next, and before you know it ye'll have hit the 6-week mark and your cub will smile at you for the first time (and you'll know it was a real smile, of recognition, like) and you'll feel like playing a victorious air guitar solo. Remember to feed yourselves right too! See can you get a hold of a slow cooker. They're the job.

Time is bending and warping all over the shop. My girlfriend hasn't got more than 3 hours sleep per day since he was born ten days ago, on top of all sorts of maternity-related problems. I'm banished to the spare room/nursery so I can get some kip and do things like drive and work. It really has been a tough couple of weeks...but then I s'pose there is this to make up for it -
Tom bw 26.2.2012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back