Put pictures of your sprogs here (1 Viewer)

That pic is great Dudley. I really must purchase a proper camera before my first child is born (Feb, fingers crossed).

That pic is great Dudley. I really must purchase a proper camera before my first child is born (Feb, fingers crossed).

good camera is a must. make sure and get one with a superfast aperture, means you can get away with not having much photographic talent and take great pictures in low light situations without flash.

deffo, an absolute must!

img_3857.jpg

The boy, LOVING the delicious meal I prepared for him.

My little man, Tom, just after he was born last Friday.

Such a buzz. Have him home now and am introducing him to music.

Thanks Riath.

This is going to be a major shock to the system. I just changed my first nappy. Thank fuck my girlfriend has a handle on things (and a couple of jugs).

Congratulations bro! I have no idea how people do it but I'm sure if this lot can, you can.

This is going to be a major shock to the system. I just changed my first nappy. Thank fuck my girlfriend has a handle on things (and a couple of jugs).
Congrats! Those meconium shites are funny to look back on. Not so funny when you're frantically trying to clean a baby's back and arse with wet cotton balls. It's just one slow day after the next, and before you know it ye'll have hit the 6-week mark and your cub will smile at you for the first time (and you'll know it was a real smile, of recognition, like) and you'll feel like playing a victorious air guitar solo. Remember to feed yourselves right too! See can you get a hold of a slow cooker. They're the job.

Congrats! Those meconium shites are funny to look back on. Not so funny when you're frantically trying to clean a baby's back and arse with wet cotton balls. It's just one slow day after the next, and before you know it ye'll have hit the 6-week mark and your cub will smile at you for the first time (and you'll know it was a real smile, of recognition, like) and you'll feel like playing a victorious air guitar solo. Remember to feed yourselves right too! See can you get a hold of a slow cooker. They're the job.

Time is bending and warping all over the shop. My girlfriend hasn't got more than 3 hours sleep per day since he was born ten days ago, on top of all sorts of maternity-related problems. I'm banished to the spare room/nursery so I can get some kip and do things like drive and work. It really has been a tough couple of weeks...but then I s'pose there is this to make up for it -
Tom bw 26.2.2012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back