Punx Picnic Drogheda (3 Viewers)

Dont see why not if they're available. PA checks myspace regularly so you'll def get a reply. They've a new album out soon so im sure they'd want to gig alot after the release.

http://www.myspace.com/paranoidvisions

Also excellent charity choice

cool i'll give 'em a shout.

yeah i think that it's a worthy charity, i mean most peopl on the board will have known someone who took their own life, i lost a friend to it in school, still bugs me, and that was bout seven years ago.

anyone know the guys in Trenchtown i know they're from Drogheda, maybe they'll play, anyone?

cool i'll give 'em a shout.

yeah i think that it's a worthy charity, i mean most peopl on the board will have known someone who took their own life, i lost a friend to it in school, still bugs me, and that was bout seven years ago.

anyone know the guys in Trenchtown i know they're from Drogheda, maybe they'll play, anyone?

crispo knows them he'll sort ya out

ok the picnic is definetly going ahead on the june bank holiday weekend
saturday june 2nd. the venue is looking like its going to be United Parks home of the Super Drogs ;P
seven bands playing at most, and scrap everyone i mentioned earlier not gonna confirm anyone til the venue is booked and until the charity is contacted. but other than that, looks like a meet up in park before hand a few cans and a kick about, sounds good !! hopefully weather will also be good, and early doors for gig if possible.

ukhAIR-FRESHNER.jpg

A Suicide Awareness Charity is a great choice for a benefit...many people in the punk scene who've lost friends in such a way...

Defcon Zero are fuckin brilliant, saw them last weekend in Hackney and they were really excellent, proper London punk. This sounds like it'll be a great laugh. The Bank Holiday weekend in April isn't the weekend of the 20th, ny any chance? Shite if it is, lots of us off to Holland that weekend for a fest...

A Suicide Awareness Charity is a great choice for a benefit...many people in the punk scene who've lost friends in such a way...

Defcon Zero are fuckin brilliant, saw them last weekend in Hackney and they were really excellent, proper London punk. This sounds like it'll be a great laugh. The Bank Holiday weekend in April isn't the weekend of the 20th, ny any chance? Shite if it is, lots of us off to Holland that weekend for a fest...

Shes put it back to the June bank holiday weekend so no worries about April. I reckon I would def go to this also

date cahnged to saturday june 2nd (bank holiday weekend)

badass.. is it a donation event or is there a set price?

it'll be set a set price gig, but there will be an optional raffle aswell, im talking to some record labels, bands to donate some signed stuff or whatever and off-licences about getting some free booze to raffle of aswell. maybe some bands from here might donate some cds as prizes ? could maybe do the raffle for one of the causes niall said that way we could help out two worthy charities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back