Punx Picnic Drogheda (1 Viewer)

right so its either the april easter bank holiday weekend or the june bank holiday weekend or another weekend altogether haha!!!
ill see whats booked where in drogheda, how do the bohs punks feel about it being in united park? yous wont vandalise anything will you. :p.

looking forward to seeing how drogheda do this year as its surely their best chance ever to win the league with some good signings joining an already succesful squad- shels team has moved on to other teams, derry getting used to new manager, bohs with a new manager and a load of new players who will need to gell and cork seem to be a side in decline -- but will ye bottle it???? come the following season bohs and derry should be too strong for ye so its this year for drogs i feel - interesting season ahead - bohs could pull it off if the team gell fast.

last drogheda punks picnic was in the park beside the peace bridge with the gig in the pre renovation mchughs - drogheda united park would be good - plenty of camping anyway - not going to make some crap joke about bohs always scoring there though - one janer on the board is enough.

olp: voodoo is good for bigger gigs - in house pa, central etc and by the sounds of things the bouncers are nicer than where porco dio is at present:rolleyes: . more details nearer time , irish bands plus hopefully another overseas - a lot depends on los fastidios flights and how much they cost - if cheap then will be getting a 3 piece streetpunk band from europe over as well - ryanair flights only get cheap 3 months before date so have to wait til then to see - they are expensive at minute.

It takes time and effort to perfect my crap jokes I have u know.
Also at ur GGI do u remember the French guy who was a ringer for me lol? even I thought that, lots of people commented on it ;]

Here, Complan are up for playing if a picnic gets organised in Drogheda. As for the football team, I think Dundalk should be promoted and Drogheda relegated. Just for a laugh like.

I love the way yous use eirecore as the only way of communicating between the band.

right so a few bands have said they'll play

The Dubtones
Septic Pussy
Complan
Hypocrite

and i think The Freebooters, meeting Crispo for a pint to night to get confirmation on that one.

Paranoid visions, does anyone reckon they'd play a charity gig?

think im gonna put it on for a suicide awarness charity thats just been set up here in drogheda, i just read this, more people took their own lives last year than died on our roads last year, that's really alarming and worrying that there's not enough help out there for these people, do you think this might be a good charity to go with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back