Punx Picnic Drogheda (2 Viewers)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
thinking of organising a punx picnic in drogheda (hence the title!!!) was wondering if anyone would be interested in going and also if any acts would be interested in playing, probably try and get it going for the may bank holiday weekend, and probably do it in aid of a charity aswell. was already talking to me mate Leo from london he plays in Defcon Zero he used to be in a band called 17Stitches anyone ever hear of them were big enough a while back before they broke up toured with AFI, The Business, ETC. and played HITS/Wasted Festival a few times, anyways he said that his band Defcon Zero would come to play.
anyone interested ?

thinking of organising a punx picnic in drogheda (hence the title!!!) was wondering if anyone would be interested in going and also if any acts would be interested in playing, probably try and get it going for the may bank holiday weekend, and probably do it in aid of a charity aswell. was already talking to me mate Leo from london he plays in Defcon Zero he used to be in a band called 17Stitches anyone ever hear of them were big enough a while back before they broke up toured with AFI, The Business, ETC. and played HITS/Wasted Festival a few times, anyways he said that his band Defcon Zero would come to play.
anyone interested ?

I remember we were meant to play with 17 stitches in limerick about 5 years ago but their ferry was cancelled.

im sure ya'd get loads of heads at this.the freebooters would play anyway,and trenchtown would probably get all the aul boys down!

edit:what ever happened to that band defcon 4 from the north???????????

aye trenchtown would be awsome. i texted crispo this morning about it but no reply as of yet. anyone have a contact email or website for trenchtown. i think i know where the bassist lives, i think he's an old mates stepdad, but not sure. anyone any suggestions for a worthy charity?

sounds class im sure loads of belfast heads would head down to it !!! plus im sure lots of bands would interested in playing from up here as well !!

whelo from dubtones here , wuold be interested in playin that gig alright, sounds like a good bit o' crack!

nice one, dubtones excellent.

does anyone have any suggestions for a good charity? that could really do with any cash thats made from putting this thing on?

here i have a streetpunk fest on in the voodoo on the saturday of may weekend with los fastidios etc playing so maybe not that day / weekend??

we had a punks picnic in drogheda before - was deadly crack so fair play to you

517158_clothes_peg.jpg

here i have a streetpunk fest on in the voodoo on the saturday of may weekend with los fastidios etc playing so maybe not that day / weekend??

we had a punks picnic in drogheda before - was deadly crack so fair play to you

typical Bohs fan always have to try and out do the drogs :mad: ;) :D
ok i'll see bout another weekend, theres a bank holiday in april hows that suit everyone ?

oh i should have probably said that i cant really put anyone up as i live in a smallish apartment and if Defcon Zero are heading over thats my place full.
sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back