punk shows in trinity? (1 Viewer)

and oly, i wouldn't get your hopes up...what trinners girl in her right mind would actually stick around to listen to loud music with crusty guys she probably thinks are homeless...

no_exit said:
and oly, i wouldn't get your hopes up...what trinners girl in her right mind would actually stick around to listen to loud music with crusty guys she probably thinks are homeless...
they might just be doing it so they can get to ror..

*BURN*

mc moley said:
id say any of the kilcoole bands would like to play, if ye would have us!!
said ents officer if from greystones. not that that's in any way relevant, but there you go.

the buttery security guards are usually pretty strict about refusing people who aren't tcd staff/students.

I is John said:
either.
also, i have to ask you what you drink because you get some for free apparantly.

We'll play!

Eh, when is it? What gear would you need? And for the drinks we'll have whatever we can get the most of with the highest percentage alcohol. Preferably beer.

...but seriously. Scio-Bong would like to play either of those gigs, especially if we can play before any of the other exceptionally noisy bands play or right after a semi-popular type indie band play, so that we can get about 10 songs in during the 5 minutes it takes to empty...

Eh, when is it? What gear would you need? And for the drinks we'll have whatever we can get the most of with the highest percentage alcohol. Preferably beer.[/QUOTE]

they only drink heiniken in trinity so you have the choice of heiniken, heino or ken.
it only comes in scoops aswell.

also, how do you get those pics at the side cause im new here

no_exit said:
A drunk trinners girl. I'll just tell her my look is 'in', my clothes are 'expensive', I'll bring her 'out' for breakfast and I've got 'kittens' at home.

weeler said:
they might just be doing it so they can get to ror..
Vicious!

the strange guy said:
This is a board for slagging and gig updates. I believe she's looking for a messageboard.

i will rephrase then, any other punk irish messageboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back