punk shows in trinity? (1 Viewer)

wow, they're actually putting on some gigs in Trinity.

Most, i'll rephrase, All of the ENTS officers for the past 4 years had a handful of decent gigs. I didn't think this years ENTS guy (kevin?) would be any different.

Originally Posted by weeler
they might just be doing it so they can get to ror..
i don't see why everyone is making such a big deal about this. i hooked up with someone. wow, can't we all move on now? does my life really intrigue you that much? if you wanted to tell me i'm a scene-whore, which is what i assume you're implying there, you could've just said it to me on sunday instead of waiting for some opportune moment on eirecore to do it.

if you have anything further to say about this, you can just say it to my face at the show on friday...

enchance said:
wow, they're actually putting on some gigs in Trinity.

Most, i'll rephrase, All of the ENTS officers for the past 4 years had a handful of decent gigs. I didn't think this years ENTS guy (kevin?) would be any different.
i wouldn't go so far as to say "they're actually putting on gigs in trinity" now, but i did suggest to it to an ENTS officer, and he did express interest. it wouldn't be the first time punk shows were put on at trinity. there was some punk ENTS officer maybe a decade or so ago that put on shows in the buttery and snuck all the punks in, and the clash played trinity ball back in the 80s.

stop reading so much into a throwaway comment on eirecore, it was a joke
in case you havent noticed that's the general theme of this board.

oh i've changed a lot of things since last year..
who am i to fight it - i now have more posts than you oly.

And Stoo. I fucking hated that character. Well done whoever you are. Weeler.

Cody: Are Rudimentary Peni lyrics as signatures the new craze? Copycat wanker.

Oly, your a prick .... and on a totally separate subject my shoulder lump which was squeezed/burst, by you if i'm not mistaken, has lost any impressiveness it might have had. Touch it again and i'll rape your brown hole while you sleep.

the strange guy said:
Are Rudimentary Peni lyrics as signatures the new craze?

Yes. And so is putting your signature in red.

harbinger
dropkickmurphygirls
ozpunkgirls
gaelicskinhead
kelly_nashieda
odin88
mudspnkey999
onz., mutha's
sobpunx

Who were they and where are they now?.....

And who really gives a fuck.

if you search through chunky d's posts he says prick in most of them, get a thesaurus!

If you search through chunky d's posts you have waaay too much time on your hands
(yes, pot, kettle, etc)

also, the only other accounts i have on thumped are the mudspnkey999 one which i made one post with years ago and have absolutley no recollection why.. and this one which used to be "Help" but pete kindly changed my name.

in my mod section there's a useful feature why i can see what users have the same ip and junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back