punk shows in trinity? (1 Viewer)

broken arm and problematic have shared a computer a few times but that doesnt mean much.
harbinger has shared a dial up connection with deadkev though - so he probably "knows" who that is.
ozpunkgirls were posting from newzealand it would seem.
gaelicskinhead and baron shared a computer once.

i blame pete, you were definitely using an IP of waterford i.t. - you would make a good serial killer i think.

"broken arm and problematic have shared a computer a few times but that doesnt mean much."

sorry Weeler, I`d check that again, don`t know who Broken Arm is but this is my home pc and nobody but me uses it, I did post a few times as Resident Wine though.

you've also shared a computer with dudley and Jim A morrish at some point.

and you did share a computer more than once with broken arm - maybe an internet cafe.. who knows.

no_exit said:
i don't see why everyone is making such a big deal about this. i hooked up with someone

Hooked up, eh? *sizzle* -wooooh!

no_exit said:
if you have anything further to say about this, you can just say it to my face at the show on friday...

Can I slag you about it at the gig aswell as on here?

And anyway, everyone knows that I'M the scene whore. Don't go tryna steal ma crown, bitch. I got claws and I FIGHT.

weeler said:
i blame pete, you were definitely using an IP of waterford i.t. - you would make a good serial killer i think.
Seriously, IP tracing doesn't count for shit unless you do it while the person is online. IP addresses are 'leased', that means everytime you log on, you'll be given an IP address that will last anywhere from 5 minutes to days, depending on the computer you log on to and its settings. It's likely that someone used the same ISP and just got given the same IP as someone before them. As for me and the waterford IP, I just connected through to a computer owned by eircomnet in waterford and bounced my connection back here. Piece of fucking piss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back