PS3 (3 Viewers)

It kind of is broken. Loads of users cannot log in and are suffering lock ups. Users that have paid for items.

It shouldn't have been released in its current state and it certaintly shouldn't be taking peoples money.

It kind of is broken. Loads of users cannot log in and are suffering lock ups. Users that have paid for items.

It shouldn't have been released in its current state and it certaintly shouldn't be taking peoples money.

yeah there is a patch released to solve the login problems. Listened to the latest 1up fm podcast and they seemed to say that it was only released because they had been saying that it would be out in 08 for so long. Basically they know its not ready but felt as though they had to release in 08

Fair enough but given the delays they should have given away stuff for free as a goodwill gesture.

Charging 5 euro to set up a clubhouse. I mean what the fuck is that?

Besides its a horrible experience. Navigating around the different areas is like playing Dead Rising with retards.

I'm sure it will improve but whether its salvagable is another thing. I think Sony have really missed the mark with it.

Apparently come March you'll need to pay a monthly fee to keep the clubhouse going.

Oh theres a santa suit available in Home. Its a snip at €4.99 even if you'll never use it after next week.

I never thought i'd see Sony get it THIS wrong. Fuck them.

Exactly. They're supposed to be making games.

Sony : "Home will be a system seller."

Yes i'm sure it will sell plenty of 360's.

Am i right in thinking that theres a playable demo of resident evil 5 on the japanese store? I want that.

I know I only ever come on here to rag on Sony, but I have to say the PS3 really does look fucking amazing a 1080p via HDMI.

If only the rest of the experience wasn't such a pain in the nuts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back