Promoters.. A simple request (1 Viewer)

Yeah great gig, i'd been waiting a long time to see him and wasn't disappointed. He played a lovely set, could've listened all night to him. real nice guy as well.

thats what i bought last night, its a tough listen alright. picks up towards the end tho.

Yeah it's like an experimental album, sounds like he recorded it on a dictophone. He got his shit together after it though.

Does anybody know the guy taking photos at this? Or did anybody take any photos? I forgot my camera. Don't suppose people would like to post them?

I fucking loved this gig!
His songs have a huge effect on me which i can't really explain.

Little Wings may be doing a few songs at the Heathers/Crayonsmith gig in the Project Arts Centre tonight.
TBC

I fucking loved this gig!
His songs have a huge effect on me which i can't really explain.

Little Wings may be doing a few songs at the Heathers/Crayonsmith gig in the Project Arts Centre tonight.
TBC

Looked like he sang his whole set right to you as well ;)

Thought this gig was lovely too!!! So nice to finally see him play. The last song was gorgeous!!! loved the whistling bit in it.

Only downside was this morning when I opened my copy of Light Green Leaves I bought from him, the cd was missing :( Picked up Grow as a random other purchase. Kinda scared now after other peoples comments on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back