Promoters.. A simple request (1 Viewer)

Only downside was this morning when I opened my copy of Light Green Leaves I bought from him, the cd was missing :(
go down to the crayonsmith show tonight and confront him. say "listen field, you may be the writer of some of the most beautiful melodies in contemporary pop, but that doesn't give you the right to come into our country and fleece unsuspecting punters. now give me the cd or i'll do you in." say that

go down to the crayonsmith show tonight and confront him. say "listen field, you may be the writer of some of the most beautiful melodies in contemporary pop, but that doesn't give you the right to come into our country and fleece unsuspecting punters. now give me the cd or i'll do you in." say that

Sent my sister in to do my dirty work for me :) she was heading in to the gig anyway. So if you see someone getting hauled out by security for trying to scam the airtists, you'll know who it is :)

This is very cheeky but it worked the last time. Would it be possible for promoters to get Mount Eerie over again? He'll be in Europe in November, perfect for a nice winter gig to warm the cockles of out hearts. His dates are the following:
Nov. 15th- Castellon, Spain- Tanned Tin Festival
Mon. Nov. 17th- London, England- Tufnell Park Dome- details
Thurs Nov. 20th- Oslo, Norway- Blå, 100kr
Nov. 21st or 22nd- Bodø, Norway- 10th Bodø Hardcore Fest

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back