project runway rollcall of cunts. (1 Viewer)

rampz

1: santino

2: that bald bloke

3: based on how competative and bitchy they get this week.

cant believe santino won last nights challenge. hes such a dick

i mean look at him!

art2c.jpg

did you see santino losing the head when they told him how hideous his underwear was in the lingerie challenge??

i :heart: heidi klum though..shes so nice and pretty to look at..and at least she has a modicum of respect in the fashion world to give her opinion rather than liz bloody hurley or kelly fuckin osbourne..

did you see santino losing the head when they told him how hideous his underwear was in the lingerie challenge??

i :heart: heidi klum though..shes so nice and pretty to look at..and at least she has a modicum of respect in the fashion world to give her opinion rather than liz bloody hurley or kelly fuckin osbourne..

hes an arrogant tool alright.

i can take or leave heidi klum. shes a bit prissy.

not a mention of daniel "~~follow your bliss~~" franco, and his Shuffle? and zulema's "i don't believe in fair!" regarding shoe storage (??) deserves a mention.

the two most annoying people (wendy and angela) aren't in season 2, but i nominate them all the same. annoying, as in dominating the experience of watching it to the point of making me keep my finger hovering over MUTE.

(tim gunn's podcast is fantastic, if anyone else has a project runway problem on the same scale as mine, but i can't seem to access anything but season 3.)

i do love daniel with the long hair though..and chloe..

daniel franco was a bit too nice for my liking..he should have dragged someone down with him..

i also hate cara in the current series..shes so blah..and wendy in season 1 was so irritating..that stupid baseball cap...yuck..

i do love daniel with the long hair though..and chloe..

daniel franco was a bit too nice for my liking..he should have dragged someone down with him..

i also hate cara in the current series..shes so blah..and wendy in season 1 was so irritating..that stupid baseball cap...yuck..

kara is a bit blah, but for the wrap dress she wears on her elimination day (it's at http://www.karajanx.com somewhere), i can forgive anything. :D

daniel vosovic is very pretty, and also seemed really sweet. i like chloe too. sometimes i think i just watch for tim though.

you know kevin from season 1? i really liked him, some of his designs were good and he seemed like a decent person, and then i stumbled across a reference to his russian brides personal ad. i saw an archived version and i swear, creepiest fucking thing ever.

i stumbled across a reference to his russian brides personal ad. i saw an archived version and i swear, creepiest fucking thing ever.

yes..you "stumbled" across his russian bride ad:)

did you know that the dude who won season 1 turned down the mentorship with banana republic?snotty bastard:)

yes..you "stumbled" across his russian bride ad:)

did you know that the dude who won season 1 turned down the mentorship with banana republic?snotty bastard:)

voila
. sadly, i am not secretly a single russian woman from back in time, just a nerd who reads televisionwithoutpity archives for fun.

yeah, but i doubt it would have suited him anyway. much like, you know, the show itself...

is on now!!

heidi is getting bigger by the second..
and what was up with santinos hat thing at the last challenge?

a walkoff?!?

so, we havent had any updates on this wonderful show in a while. im loving this series. i miss alison cos she was hot and also the guy who was kicked out for cheating cos he was funny. otherwise, its been fairly predictable. the ongoing war between jeffrey and that silly cow, cant remember her name is funny. jeffrey is such a smug cunt.

argh, ive just unwittingly stumbled across who the winner is!

when jeffrey made the old woman cry i wanted to kill him..if anyone spoke to my mam like that ,they would get the beatings!!

id forgotten about this thread..the older guy with the glasses is as mad as a box of frogs..

here rampz whenever i get the mii parade on my wii theres a guy with brown hair and glasses called surprisingly ramps..is it you?

when jeffrey made the old woman cry i wanted to kill him..if anyone spoke to my mam like that ,they would get the beatings!!

id forgotten about this thread..the older guy with the glasses is as mad as a box of frogs..

here rampz whenever i get the mii parade on my wii theres a guy with brown hair and glasses called surprisingly ramps..is it you?

could be. i dont have a wii but dudley has me on his floating around somewhere. is that a possibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back