primavera (3 Viewers)

Alter Ego · American Music Club · Antony & The Johnsons · Art Brut · Astrud · Bertrand Betsch · Brigitte Fontaine · Broken Social Scene · Christina Rosenvinge · Coralie Clément · Daniel Darc · David Thomas & Two Pale Boys · Destroyer · Dogs Die in Hot Cars · Dominique A · Don Nino · Erase Errata · Erlend Øye · Experience · Françoiz Breut · Gang of Four · Grabba Grabba Tape · Gravenhurst · Helena · Iggy & The Stooges · Isis · Jesu · Jr. · Kompakt Sound System · Kristin Hersh · Les Georges Leningrad · Los Planetas · M83 · Maximo Park · Mercury Rev · Micah P. Hinson · Nacho Vegas · New Order · Nouvelle Vague · Oslø Telescopic · Parker & Lily · Piano Magic · Polysics · Psychic TV · Radio 4 · Ron Sexsmith · Sammy Jo DJ · Sondre Lerche · Sonic Youth · Sons & Daughters · Sophia · Sr. Chinarro · Steve Earle & The Dukes · Television Personalities · The Arcade Fire · The Czars · The Dirtbombs · The Go! Team · The Human League · The Married Monk · The Wedding Present · They Might Be Giants · Tim Hecker · Tortoise · Vetiver · Vic Chesnutt · Vitalic · Whignomy Brothers · Whitey · Wiley

www.primaverasound.com

Nice one Ellie, a few there I fancy catching.

(I'm in Dublin right now, but bought tix last night to be in Barcelona for this... so might catch you there!)

Yikes! that's a nice line-up.

That slint gig in barcelona on march 5th is cancelled as they can't get their equipment from barca to dublin in one day. Thank god they cancelled barcelona :)

Ellie said:
and there's still around 40 names yet to be announced....it's so exciting
fucking fuck! muy bien, wha!? I'm beginning to see a holiday forming. do you know what the story is with scoring accommodation for this is? like prices, availability, campsites, all that shit.. :)

Book Hostel Gotico just off Via Lietana, if you do it now it's likely to still have availability, good location, good price - I know of no camping associated with Primavera Sound.

I booked flights last night for that week, return, direct, DUB-BCN, and it only cost EUR97 direct. Do it with IB, rather than EI (though don't discount EI entirely) for they are cheaper at the moment, though it's a codeshare.

plug said:
fucking fuck! muy bien, wha!? I'm beginning to see a holiday forming. do you know what the story is with scoring accommodation for this is? like prices, availability, campsites, all that shit.. :)

muy muy fucking bien, si :)...don't know much about camping in barcelona because i live here, but there are millions of hostels and things around, i think they're usually 20-30 europes a night. i imagine they'll announce something eventually about campsites on the site, but i can ask them what the story is with that if you want to know urgently. it's a relatively unused part of the city, they built this massive new site for this "olympics of culture" thing they had last year, so they built loads of new hotels etc around the area. The Forum site is in an area called Besós, so hostels listed for round there, or Poblenou/Diagonal Mar...Poblenou is a lovely area, way nicer than Besos, it's where I live, dead close to the Forum, like 10/15 minutes walking, and beside the beach. buy your tickets soon enough, they go up every few weeks from now to the festival, they end up at 90 odd i think, but they're 75 at the moment.

hey...no camping...in fact a resounding NO! to camping, its a city festival so looks like hostels are your best bet...there are loads though, if you want hints let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back