primavera roll call (1 Viewer)

Can't wait for this!!!!!

Second year going and if it's only a fraction as good as last year than it will be amazing!

Sun, A holiday, and a knacker-free festival. Heaven is...

funny thing. there's one major feature of primavera sound that everyone forgets every year, namely... the omnipresent stench of sewage.

i noticed the smell in certain parts of the city. was told it has to do with the sewrage system in the city.

ron y cola!

excellent, this was the ruin of me last year and it's going to be the ruin of me this time.|..|

funny thing. there's one major feature of primavera sound that everyone forgets every year, namely... the omnipresent stench of sewage.

i never noticed this at the festival site, definitely in the city centre, it stank to high heaven,
hey pete, can we have a stink lines icon please?

Yip, I'm goin'.

Someone said something to me about the shite booze situation at Primavera. Rip off/no BYOBB/buying boozeslashdrugs from bums hanging outside the gates?

I'm there. Can't wait for this - Cork is on the move. The flight out on Tuesday should be a larf!

had a few scoops prior to take-off last year and broke the seal prior to getting on plane...bad idea...i was in the inside seat on a row with two little kids and their da, and the jacks were a mile away.

I'm there. Can't wait for this - Cork is on the move. The flight out on Tuesday should be a larf!

i will also be attending
maybe we should hire a guy to walk around cork airport with a keg on his back and only accept payment in the form of tokens, to get into the spirit of things

those fecking tokens

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back