Pre-Christmas Tension. (1 Viewer)

told the sis today that i wouldnt be buying big presents for people this year on account of going away in january for a few months.
i get this wide eyed what the fuck are you talking about look.
"you're what"

i told her that i wouldnt repeat myself and that she heard me right the first time. explained that id still be giving people presents, just it would be more along the lines of oh, handmade presents, how thoughtful, as opposed to, yes! a dvd boxset!

shes an accountant but insisted she wasnt being materialistic.
the rest of my family are sound and understand, why cant she?
crai
she can see right through you, ya selfish cunt.

Christmas is the best time of the year, people are nicer and you get presents. what's a little stress, compared to all that?

have six days holidays left.

taking them 17th - 21st and 24th.

so finishing this Friday and not back for two weeks...yay

Yeah I'm the same. Finishing the 19th -5th January. December is going to be sweet, I've about 25 hours owed so no early mornings as I can come in late lots. Plus I've a shopping day to take between now and then and a day where we have our christmas lunch.

christmas is great cos you get time off work :)

What's Christmas?
26_03_2007_150044_timnews_421803222.jpg

you inspire me Squiggle. I aspire to get to the stage you're at!

It's great! Oh, pretty lights, wonder what they're about. Lots of people around, but at least they're mostly in shops instead of cluttering up the footpaths like those people around during the summer.

No stress, I can't understand what's wrong with everyone else. And, mysteriously, we get a bunch of days off work too.

If that's Christmas I'm glad I have no part of it. Why would anyone want to have anything to do with it? :eek:

I like Christmas a lot,just being off work for a few weeks,lots of long walks with my dog, spending time at home with my family n friends etc. The whole presents n stuff are just a bonus.

I love Christmas, except for the bit about fighting over which one of my (divorced) parents' houses to be in on the day. Now that I can take or leave. The rest is great though, except for perpetually having a job where I only get a few days off. Dose.

christmas is all about the fighting.

fighting and getting depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back