Pre-Christmas Tension. (2 Viewers)

Don't finish up in work until the 21st, have an ever growing pile of stuff on my desk to get finished before then and lovely assignments due mid January mean that I'm going to be bringing laptop and half a ton of books with me when I go to visit the folks.

'Aunty Squiggle, read me story'
'ok, once upon a time there was a guy called Plato, and this is what he had to say on the subject of Drama... or I could read you this story by Hegel on Aesthetics'
'What's astetics?'
'not far removed from anesthetics and since I'm supposed to be getting you to go to sleep that should be just grand'

i'm feeling super christmassy..we put up the tree yesterday, booked our ice skating tickets and we're starting the yearly watching of christmas films tomorrow..

I have my final t.p. straight after christmas and an assignment due the same day but im taking it all in my stride..after all in the words of noddy holder:

it's chrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrristmas!!!!!

i can sell you a tree ernesto 15 blips plus a pot that its in. i've been trying to revive it for the last 2 months and have manage to get a quarter of it covered in green leaves. it used to be totally dead. the other half never thought i'd get it going but i showed her sort of. anyway the top half is green and the rest brown. i take little bits of brown leaves of it each day, to encourage new growth but its taking bloody forever. do you want it. it needs a loving home and i think you fit bill

Two sales withdrawn this week,no exhibitions till march. If you dont want it, dont say you want to buy it and then cancel after your friends are gone home. Utter, utter cunts.

Shitting it.

Fairytale of New York is the one thing about christmass that I never tire of - the rest of the world has Cliff and E17, Slade and Wizard and we have Fairytale of New York. There's something comforting about that.

i can sell you a tree ernesto 15 blips plus a pot that its in. i've been trying to revive it for the last 2 months and have manage to get a quarter of it covered in green leaves. it used to be totally dead. the other half never thought i'd get it going but i showed her sort of. anyway the top half is green and the rest brown. i take little bits of brown leaves of it each day, to encourage new growth but its taking bloody forever. do you want it. it needs a loving home and i think you fit bill
yeah, sure post it over there.

well i cant post it, and i dont have a car but i can give you my address and you can collect it if you like. although im going off the idea a bit you prick ( ohhh matron)

lordy lordy. i could try and get back at you in different posts but that really aint my style- maybe im being parnoid but eh 1 2 fuck you

Apparently today is the most stressful day of the year according to the Daily Express and the Ian Dempsey breakfast show:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/tabloids/178309.html

I've had quite a nice, stressfree day thus far tho.

Damn straight! It was our School Christmas Concert last night. And it was really good but the setting up and packing away is a fecking NIGHTMARE :mad: Not too bad when you can make a bunch of kids do it though :cool:

Damn straight! It was our School Christmas Concert last night. And it was really good but the setting up and packing away is a fecking NIGHTMARE :mad: Not too bad when you can make a bunch of kids do it though :cool:

Went to nipper's first one last week.

Funny, funny, funny.

told the sis today that i wouldnt be buying big presents for people this year on account of going away in january for a few months.
i get this wide eyed what the fuck are you talking about look.
"you're what"

i told her that i wouldnt repeat myself and that she heard me right the first time. explained that id still be giving people presents, just it would be more along the lines of oh, handmade presents, how thoughtful, as opposed to, yes! a dvd boxset!

shes an accountant but insisted she wasnt being materialistic.
the rest of my family are sound and understand, why cant she?
crai

told the sis today that i wouldnt be buying big presents for people this year on account of going away in january for a few months.
i get this wide eyed what the fuck are you talking about look.
"you're what"

i told her that i wouldnt repeat myself and that she heard me right the first time. explained that id still be giving people presents, just it would be more along the lines of oh, handmade presents, how thoughtful, as opposed to, yes! a dvd boxset!

shes an accountant but insisted she wasnt being materialistic.
the rest of my family are sound and understand, why cant she?
crai

Where are ya going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back