Pre-Christmas Tension. (2 Viewers)

I'm getting a bit sick of my family gatherings at this stage (not to the extent of causing rows), but to me the badness of Christmas is overpowered by the food and the not working, and sometimes by the relaxing strolls, and definitely by the few sessions and the remove to a rural getaway for new year.

Orvieto--17 years ago.

woah

I can't really remember how the song went, actually, just a couple of lines about Orvieto.

Where? The tiny bedrooms of the minor aristocracy?

Orvieto?

Somehow managing to make such an unholy mess of your life that it is mostly beyond repair but that also you have to cancel your honeymoon?

Can I hear the song?

For me, Christmas will be my girls. Some day they may post on the Internet about how dull Christmas with their family is, but right now I'm looking forward to it more than ever, and so are they!

I'm getting a bit sick of my family gatherings at this stage (not to the extent of causing rows), but to me the badness of Christmas is overpowered by the food and the not working, and sometimes by the relaxing strolls, and definitely by the few sessions and the remove to a rural getaway for new year.

Thats tantamount to an admission that xmas is a bit crap, right?

The only good thing about xmas is days off, which isn't really about xmas, its about days off, the same days off that everyone gets so you get to do stuff.

im not bothering my hole with christmas this year. i sent a card to the family, they can all read it at my parents house. for my week and a half off im thinking of going somewhere like this:

abel-tasman-national-park-trip.jpg
good idea. spend a week getting there and back, three days on the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back