Posters you miss (1 Viewer)

Getting to the root cause of his suspicious disappearance. All science, no emotion.
Lurlow, I was just tipped off in the rep department from what I believe to have been a certain bearded man (i caught him snooping around here) that "it was RUNS O.D".
mmm..

Be the Hokey said:
Getting to the root cause of his suspicious disappearance. All science, no emotion.
Lurlow, I was just tipped off in the rep department from what I believe to have been a certain bearded man (i caught him snooping around here) that "it was RUNS O.D".
mmm..

Someone better talk quick, I can't control him when he gets like this...

santa-sex.jpg

La La said:
aye, it's the perfek time to spark up or summat.

incubus wrote a song about it

I always thought it was the police code for posession but it seems there are loads of different theories according to wikipedia anyhow:

Commonly accepted origin

* Snopes.com, High Times magazine, The Marijuana-Logues, and The Straight Dope claim that in the early 1970s, a group of teenagers at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California, used to meet every day after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana at the Louis Pasteur statue. One piece of evidence supporting an origin of the term from the time 4:20 is the fact that the number is always said "four twenty". This theory is also the most cited and the most widely accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back