nlgbbbblth said:
spiritualtramp
Zeelander

not been around much

Anne OMalley - rarely around nowadays.

Is hilarious.

and
Path

Yes, yes, all top notch. Except Anne OMalley, who is even topper notch, of course (he made me say that*).

I want Zita back.

And Cilla! Cilla made me feel popular for the first time in my life!

In fact, I think I'm realising that I actually, in some little way, have a hole in my heart where every single ex-Thumpeder used to be. Maybe even Doctor Love. Ahhh, Thumped. Why cain't ah quit you?

*He also made me put this disclaimer at the bottom of my post, pointing out that I am the author of my own actions, and no one can make me do anything unless deep down, I actually want to do it.

I miss me too. I wish I had more time AT THE work to be posting nonsense, but sadly I do not.

Now back to the grind. the hot grind.

Oh and Alex, for getting so wound up all the time. I guess he's too busy rocking away in the states these days. The Morello boys certainly seem to be keeping it real....

from their current bio -
'We are sick to death of ten a penny haircut bands peddling the “I’m so depressed because my girlfriend left me line” explains Steve. For us music has always been about challenging false perceptions, being true to your self and giving hope to those who need it. We wanted to make a record that would empower the weak, ease the burdened, inspire the settler and shatter the self imposed mediocrity of modern living.

Twelve ways to Breathe is our call to arms, a personal dictate that forbids us from accepting the mundane and the average. We are all capable of so much more if we examine our lives, believe in ourselves and reject the hecklers, pessimists and charlatans that want to hold us down. Time to Breathe!'

Indeed.

That's some powerful shit right there. I'd say a few people round here could do with listening to some Morello once in a while eh? .|..| ::clef:: :cool: :cool:

I too miss Peepee. She was awful hilarious, too busy making her hilarious millions now to care about the humble internets I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back