Post your latest dreams here (5 Viewers)

my flatmate had a dream i was on a go-kart with him and i shitted my pants.

he must have been going very fast

Up until very recently, I thought 'go-kart' was goat cart. I always pronounced it as such. I always thought it stemmed from the soap box derby idea but some would use the carts pulled by goats. Hence goat-carts. I still feel like an idiot.

I keep having crazy dramatic dreams, where I'm in a building that going to be blown up, and I'm trying to stop it, and there's all these people around who know it's going to happen, and they're just going about their business, and when I tell them they'll die if they don't get out of the building they act really nonchalant and tell me they already know, and they've come to terms with it. Then it stops being such a downer and gets back to chasing around trying to save the place. Every night is an emotional rollercoaster

All my recent dreams have been work related. It's bad enough having to deal with all that stuff during the day, I should be getting paid overtime for when I'm sleeping.

:D

Up until very recently, I thought 'go-kart' was goat cart. I always pronounced it as such. I always thought it stemmed from the soap box derby idea but some would use the carts pulled by goats. Hence goat-carts. I still feel like an idiot.

goatcart.jpg

when my friend was younger and his bedroom was a mess, his Ma used to say 'the state of your room, it's like a bomb struck it.

and for years he thought a 'bomstruckit' was something else.

that story was funnier in my head. like everything else.

last night's dream started off cool and ended up shit.

some of my friends ended up as zombies so the cops put them in these cages in the zoo. i was still a human but for some reason had been sentenced to death and was going to be getting the lethal injection.

one of the zombies (played by Caroline Goodall) told me she'd actually been killed that way - and it was fucking horrible, took her an hour to die and she was in excrutiating pain but couldnt show it because of the first paralytic injection.

then she introduced me to another 'wise' zombie (played by a wise old man type of actor whose name I cant remember) who said the same thing - avoid the injection at all costs.

so then i spent the rest of the fucking dream running away from the syringe-wielding fuzz in search of sleeping pills so i could top myself, my own way, in my bed.

fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had this dream where I was Hitler, but as Hitler I was filled with a sense of destiny, light and purpose. Jung was giving me a blowjob.
With his eyes.

some of my friends ended up as zombies so the cops put them in these cages in the zoo. i was still a human but for some reason had been sentenced to death and was going to be getting the lethal injection.

one of the zombies (played by Caroline Goodall) told me she'd actually been killed that way - and it was fucking horrible, took her an hour to die and she was in excrutiating pain but couldnt show it because of the first paralytic injection.

then she introduced me to another 'wise' zombie (played by a wise old man type of actor whose name I cant remember) who said the same thing - avoid the injection at all costs.

so then i spent the rest of the fucking dream running away from the syringe-wielding fuzz in search of sleeping pills so i could top myself, my own way, in my bed.

fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sex dream

Amongst other things I dreamed last night that I was going to some party and outside there was a powder blue reliant robin with THUMPED written on the back. The two lads that got out of it (obviously two of you but I don't know which two) were dressed up like the 118 118 boys. All very bizarre.

(like most casual sex)

some of my friends ended up as zombies (we are all zombies inso far as we are slaves to our desires, and our desires do not require brain power. we are as a zombie who mutters "brains" whilst following our singleminded goal. except for brains substitute "hole" and for intergalactic death ray insert "booze")so the cops put them in these cages in the zoo. (our desires are cages. the cops are our morals) i was still a human (a throwback to a victorian sense of sexual decorum. should i be licentious? do i give too muc of myself?) but for some reason had been sentenced to death and was going to be getting the lethal injection. (injection=cock)

one of the zombies (played by Caroline Goodall) told me she'd actually been killed that way (killed by injection = killed by cock, clearly a reference to Le petit mort) - and it was fucking horrible, took her an hour to die and she was in excrutiating pain but couldnt show it because of the first paralytic injection. (she faked)

then she introduced me to another 'wise' zombie (played by a wise old man type of actor whose name I cant remember) who said the same thing - avoid the injection at all costs. (a gay friend advised celibacy)

so then i spent the rest of the fucking dream running away from the syringe-wielding fuzz in search of sleeping pills so i could top myself, my own way, in my bed. (you are sick of men, you run form the syringe (the phallus) to your own bed where you will take "pills" i.e. masturbate.)

fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(frustration)

conclusion, you are horny and frustrated, but are yet to trust man.

a dream chaotic and slightly lego. through all the madness comes a man on a white horse and says wistfully, "should've applied for Limerick"

BASTARD LC AND CAO DREAMS!!

Last night I was both singing and drumming with Led Zeppelin at one of their reunion gigs. I'm pretty sure I was Robert Plant as opposed to Phil Collins, but I may have been some sort of exquisite corpse type person in the audiences eyes. I felt I handled the vocal duties quite well, especially You Shook Me/Lemon Song and Going To California in the acoustic section.

Unfortunately I can't keep time for shit.

I had a dream that each arm and leg was being spun into a web by a giant spider. Oddly the spider's voice was Robert Redford assuring me everything would be fine. I figure it stems from my battle with a spider in my bathroom and my mini Robert Redford retrospective yesterday.

The other day I had another nightmare where I left my bag on a train while I quickly jumped off to give someone their umbrella they left behind. In doing so, the doors closed of the train and took off. All my identification and money gone and I started to freak out. I woke up in a panic.

I had a dream the other night that I was in the cloverfield film.

pretty pathetic but also terrifying

oh and the Statue of Liberty was located in Dublin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back