Post your latest dreams here (2 Viewers)

I dreamt I was putting on a gig but forgot to organise other bands to play/posters etc and everyone was screaming at me so I jumped out the window of the boom boom room and fell into the back of an open topped jeep driven by roseanna davidson who was listening to her da's classic "don't pay the ferryman".

make of that what you will dr. freud

Die Hard 5 : Must Die Harder

Bruce Willis is the bad guy this time, and attacks myself and my girlfriend in my parents house, with an axe.

The trailer looked pretty exciting.

I haven't written on thumped in sometime, but this thread has inspired me again.

Last week had an apocolyptic dream involving huge flooding (cue panic when i recieved my copy of Emergency Planning). Basically as the storm and flooding got worse all my friends arrived at my apartment (i live on the top floor) and hunkered down with me.however the floodwater got higher and higher - we tried communicating with people in adjoining apartment blocks but had no luck.floodwater kept rising until eventually everyone was swept away from the building. i got seperated from all my friends and got swept along towards finglas where the steeple of finglas church was one of the few things still above water. grabbed on to the steeple and awaited the end of the world alone until a local finglas skanger got washed up to the steeple as well and we watched the end of dublin together.can't remember if we had a conversation but the last image i remember was very "day after tomorrow".

Pope John Paul was visiting my granny in her old house in fairveiw. I was his nurse/carer/aid. He needed to go to the jacks, so we went about the business of getting old people on and off the toilet; during which time he showed me a bullet hole in his groin and explained how he'd been shot in the balls for riding his captains missus while he was in the army.

I'm fine.

A few weeks ago I was having very vivid dreams but now nothing. Well, at least not that I can remember. It reminds me of one of the questions in Sex, Drug and Cocoa Puffs (great book by the way) .....

If your dreams were recorded while you slept on video but the ONLY way you could watch them is when surrounded with your friends and family -- would you watch them?

Hells, ya! Everyone thinks I'm a nutter already -- let them see my dreams.

my dreams have started getting extremly boring, like dreaming of getting up and having breakfast, few weeks ago i dreamt i woke up and a poster that's above my bed was missing, i woke up for real to discover it was still there, phew! i want some bad-ass zombie apocalypse dreams/nightmares for christ sake.

Last night I dreamt that I was in a zoo and all of the animals got loose. I was legging it through the crowd trying to save a friend of mine when a fecking Tiger got me! I got away from it and as I was running threw someone else into the Tiger's path. That was it for her! I can still hear the screams.

Also been having a lot of post-apocalyptic dreams but I blame that on the fact that I am just about finished reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy.

If your dreams were recorded while you slept on video but the ONLY way you could watch them is when surrounded with your friends and family -- would you watch them?

Aargh no, I have too many disturbing dreams about getting it on with people I don't remotely fancy in real life.

I dreamt Obama won Philadelphia, and I was able to see Hillary Clinton's reaction.

She wasn't best impressed.

There is something not right about how much I dislike Hillary Clinton. Its getting out of hand and freaking me out. I should probably chill out a little on that.

I dreamt Obama won Philadelphia, and I was able to see Hillary Clinton's reaction.

She wasn't best impressed.

There is something not right about how much I dislike Hillary Clinton. Its getting out of hand and freaking me out. I should probably chill out a little on that.
I like her, whats not to like?!ironyyy

Obama is a creep.

Anyway, I had a dream that U2 came out with an album and every song on that album had the exact same lyrics as a selection of my songs. I was absolutely devastated.
I actually had that dream twice over the past week.

obama had a dream. went like this "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together."

I had a dream last night that the horses in Stephens Green said, "oh hi, guess what?" I walked over and in a gossip like circle they told me that people were actually bugs under their skin. When they itched or scratched it was because their skin was getting too tight. All I kept thinking was I must be a giant bug. I'm a bug. Weird.

i had a weird sex dream about a friend. again. now i can't talk to her cos i feel, uh, weird. she kept coming onto me. can we still be friends?

I had a dream last night that the horses in Stephens Green said, "oh hi, guess what?" I walked over and in a gossip like circle they told me that people were actually bugs under their skin. When they itched or scratched it was because their skin was getting too tight. All I kept thinking was I must be a giant bug. I'm a bug. Weird.
I'm telling my future children this. Fuck it, I'm telling this to any child I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back