Post your latest dreams here (1 Viewer)

in general, does one discuss sex dreams with other people with ones significant other?

thanks pal. should i tell my wife?

No problem.Yeah,but tell her after,that way she hasn't got a chance to say "no"

in general, does one discuss sex dreams with other people with ones significant other?

Probably best to steer clear of that one,unless you want to go down the "but dont worry,it was crap,and I didnt even really want to" route/minefield.
Its a pain in the ass having to apologise for the actions of your dream self

I'd say it depends on the relationship. Personally, I'd say if you can laugh and talk about stuff like sex in dreams then it's not that strong of a relationship. That's just me though.

I agree, I talk about that stuff with himself if ever I have bold dreams, they're funny. Apparently he doesn't dream, or if he does he never remembers them... yeah right. I bet he's riding some hot piece of subconscious ass every night

An ageing Adolf Hitler has survived the war, reformed himself somehow, gaining the worlds forgivness . He then spends the rest of his days presenting the antiques roadshow.

I'd say it depends on the relationship. Personally, I'd say if you can laugh and talk about stuff like sex in dreams then it's not that strong of a relationship. That's just me though.
for the record, i says nawthink. what am i, stoopi'?

I'd say it depends on the relationship. Personally, I'd say if you can('t?) laugh and talk about stuff like sex in dreams then it's not that strong of a relationship. That's just me though.

haha, girls always say that

lies

i've been having loads of dreams lately about having stuff robbed on me, a couple of them have been very real.

what sort of stuff?

wikipedia said:
PLOT

Sam Wheat (Patrick Swayze) and Molly Jensen (Demi Moore) are a happy and loving couple living in New York City. The only problem in their relationship is Sam's apparent discomfort with saying "I love you" to his girlfriend, only responding to her saying it with "ditto." This bothers Molly, who feels she needs to hear him say "I love you" in return.

Thumped, what's with your apparent discomfort with saying "I love you"??

It bothers me and I feel I need you to say I love you in return.

I had a dream last night that I found a load of acid under my desk at school and took some and was tripping balls.

was great craic altogether

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back