Post your latest dreams here (4 Viewers)

i dreamt my old neighbours house served takeaway burgers and while i was waiting there, i saw two butterflys who lived in a pond underwater. i fished one out, then felt bad and put him back in after realising that he could vibrate to any frequency. i got my burger and fucked off.

i keep dreaming about ringing people and hanging up. it seems to go on all night and i wake up exhausted. sometimes i say hello when they answer. sometimes i dont say anything. :confused: lionel richie to the last.

i used to always have a reoccurring dream when i was younger, once i told someone about it i stopped having it... anyone have reoccurring dreams? but yknow the really odd not to life dreams...?

i love having dreams though...except when their really frightening!

On holiday I kept having dreams about being pursued. The scariest was one about a big bear who was chasing me. He was like the Terminator or something, in bear form.

i dreamt my old neighbours house served takeaway burgers and while i was waiting there, i saw two butterflys who lived in a pond underwater. i fished one out, then felt bad and put him back in after realising that he could vibrate to any frequency. i got my burger and fucked off.
3.gif

i had a weird journey last night along strange, arcing motorways that banked like velodromes
and everyone i met told me "dont give up the thing you love"

My principal tried to get me to take a different class than the one I'm supposed to get in September, and I was wearing a cute pink dress, and the school was totally different with an old part that had lots of different people all sectioned in one room and then this big open room with glass ceiling and junior infants in one side with colourful comfy chairs and toys and then a canteen beside it but no wall separating. And I was trying to get out of the class change but the argument kept going around in circles and no one was listening to me. At one point it was like I was invisible in my alice in wonderland styled dress. And my hair was long again :( (I miss it).

I dreamt I was studying for the leaving cert outside the RDS(?) and a certain member of a Dublin indie rock band was distracting me by throwing monkey nuts at me!Then my dog arrived and gave me a Mars Ice cream and told me it was time to head home as exams will never really do me any good!

I dreamed I was living in Pennsylvania in the sticks, with Large Hearted Boy, and his other half, and his nipper, and I had adopted a baby which was clamped onto me the whole time.
And we were running a fairly major Marijuana growing operation.

Billy's other half was in charge of accounts.
I was in charge of horticulture.

That one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

That one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

That one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

That my three little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

That I'm sitting the leaving cert again and I haven't studied. And, inexplicably, I'm naked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back