Post your latest dreams here (5 Viewers)

maybe your brain was a refurb and they didnt erase it properly.

total-recall.gif

I keep having these dreams that feel oddly sexual but aren't in the least in the cold light of day. Who knows.

somones installed a 24 inch flat screen as a rear view mirror in the car. illogically cuts to my flat. noises out side of construction, look on the balcony and theres about 4 guys there hammering nails into it. told them they could get tea in the flat. they all pile and have a sort of north torkshire railway children vibe. they dont really answer questions properly, and everytime i look away they increase in numbers. they are accomanied by insects and some straw. theres about 6 of them at this stage, and they also have a black and white sheepdog. i asked did thier dog ever eat all those insects that they had, as i was wondering if my flat wasd getting infested. at point of tea half made, they refuse tea, one asks for water instead. as they ask theres more noise from the back door. went out to see and there is a 7th member of their group making his way in, and he's put 5 patio blocks in the hallway. just stacked, not installed. at this point i realise that thier railway children esqe earthy vibe is actually just a mask for quite knackerish behavior. they all converge in the hallway (my hallway is quite small) and at this poiint i tell them to get out, they leave quite slowly and hassly through the back door. when the last one is leaving i notice that he's throwing something white, like rice as if scattering seed outside the flat. when he throws it it does an sort of interdimensional thing where it dissapears and reappears later then it should, sort of like the sesame street elephant walking behind a tree shot. at this point i'm starting to realise that the railway children are actually demonic interdimsionnal beings. the last kid out with the seeds turns round and does the 'flash of demonic expression' just to cement the paranoia. i got to lock the door and realise that noise the patio kid made was the noise you make if you remove the lock and refit on the outside so that they can actually lock me in as opposed to me locking them out. i sprint for the balcony as i suspect that theyve gone round the flat and well be making their way back in. 5 of them are on the baclony and one is climbing up, there is a lassie style dog with glowing (yellow) eyes in the background. i decide to go for the cheesy way out and make crude cross signs with my hands. they do that animalistic rabbit caught in the headlights expression. wake up.

i AM never drinking absinthe again.

there was a backgroudn space theme to it. the reason i was in the car at the start was trying to park near a futuristic sports car convention. one of the cars was made by nasa and semi jetsonsesque noises. this was really just a brief intro that had not much to do with the interdimensional railway children, although it did make me think that there may be hole in the space time continuum. the ringleader of them, in his later demonic stages looked sorta like this guy, except younger.

beautyandbeast.jpg

I had a really weird thumped based dream last night.

I dreamed that I threw a big barbeque party and invited you all, and we all had a marvelously good time... it was weird because one of you thumped boys came and we all thought you were insanely good looking and spent the entire night fangirling you... i really cant remember who it was though, but whoever it was was completely mental and kept talking about not being able to leave the house unless they were in flipflops... anyway. weird. maybe i should just throw that party and see.

I had a really weird thumped based dream last night.

I dreamed that I threw a big barbeque party and invited you all, and we all had a marvelously good time... it was weird because one of you thumped boys came and we all thought you were insanely good looking and spent the entire night fangirling you... i really cant remember who it was though, but whoever it was was completely mental and kept talking about not being able to leave the house unless they were in flipflops... anyway. weird. maybe i should just throw that party and see.

Sounded like me up to the flipflops part. Sorry, not sure who it could be now.

i dreamt that a man was coming up the stairs to kill me, i felt his cold hands on my shoulders but then woke up to find my mam waking me up.... it was time for school.

Just last night I dreamed that I wanted to buy a €4 lotto quick pick in my local shop and the old woman behind the counter said it didnt exist, I'd to buy a multi draw for €30 and no matter how much I argued, nobody would speak up and agree with me in the queue behind...

This country...

last night's dream involved bill callahan of smog and gordon ramsay. can't remember any details. i've been listening to smog a lot these last few weeks and have been watching ramsay's kitchen nightmares on 4od non stop this week. great show. compulsive viewing

f**ked up one last night! i was in some psycho-type hospital in the 70's - lots of snow outside, and then i became possessed by evil and went around slaughtering all the patients - thing was tho i was also being pursued by myself and was running for my life....blood eveywhere! very kubrick/shining i know but it was scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back