Post your latest dreams here (3 Viewers)

I dreamt I was studying for the leaving cert outside the RDS(?) and a certain member of a Dublin indie rock band was distracting me by throwing monkey nuts at me!Then my dog arrived and gave me a Mars Ice cream and told me it was time to head home as exams will never really do me any good!

l_58d8e918d504114256781102801d4ab0.jpg

?????

I dreampt that all my teeth fell out then hals of my head collapsed off too. All while i was trying to attend a party in Wobblers house. THen the party got raided and we all hade to hide. I think watching Dusk Till Dawn before i went to bed might have affected me.

I drempt that all my teeth fell out then hals of my head collapsed off too. All while i was trying to attend a party in Wobblers house. THen the party got raided and we all hade to hide. I think watching Dusk Till Dawn before i went to bed might have affected me.
val kimer was asking for you by the way.

I dreamt the pope was visting my parents' house in Wexford. He was a smiley old man in a pope outfit, without a word of English

Then I did a poo in my pants during a trip to the moon, which had had to be rescheduled because Gerry Ryan fell out of the spaceship

I dreamt i was going to be introduced - through a mutual friend - to another thumped poster. Can't remember who it was but it was a male for sure. both of us were nervous and felt kinda nerdy for meeting someone in the flesh who we'd previously met on the internet. We just quickly glossed over it.

The other night I dreamt that me and Hermie went to a crap restaurant with no toilet so we had to go next door to the Lord Edward where Ernesto and this really really good looking bloke were having an all you can eat seafood platter. They belittled us and were really smug abut everything. Then we all went to this place that was a mixture of Trinity college, Patrick's cathedral, Oxford and that Jedi place in Star Wars.

Last night I dreamt that I had to go back to work in a previous job. I was on my knees sweeping pebbles off the floor with a dustpan and the bloke at the desk was telling me his body was directly wired into the ISEQ index so the company's shares went up every time he did something cool.

I'm currently watching a South Park episode with this fat bloke dressed up like a ringmaster who says he's their imagination. I've dreamt of this man for years. Is he a meme or something? I've had two recurring dreams with this type of guy in it. In one he shows me a suitcase that he puts on the ground and it flips and flaps outwards and makes a city. In the other one he ushers me onto a dart/monorail system where I go to Bray, but Bray is like Orlando.

I got a text at 9.11am yesterday morning from me mate Gibbo apologising cos he "beat me up really badly" in his dreams the night before.....

I did'nt check me phone untill 6pm. Me loaf was wrecked thinking that he might have thought that I did'nt get back to him quicker because I was pissed of with him for battering me in his sleep.

hada dream last night that my current little doggy bit my black rabbit (from when i was a kid) and he drained his illuminous green life blood with one bite. then there were horriel mealworms and maggots eveywhere coz he was dying. and also horrible nasty weird lookin creepy crawlies everywhere. very distressing to wake up to

hada dream last night that my current little doggy bit my black rabbit (from when i was a kid) and he drained his illuminous green life blood with one bite. then there were horriel mealworms and maggots eveywhere coz he was dying. and also horrible nasty weird lookin creepy crawlies everywhere. very distressing to wake up to

You have a dog? I'll add that to the MAE notes.

I've had the same dream for the past three, or four nights. My dad and I are in some old house that has been turned into a museum. I keep losing my dad, but after wandering around for a while and looking in various rooms, eventually I find him outside on a porch. We decide to head home, but to get home we have to get the train, but the station is up on this viaduct/aqueduct that's hundreds of feet above us. The only access is by a ladder, or a really steep, but narrow stairs. I'm terrified of heights. We try the ladder first, I cling to the back of my dad's suit jacket, as we climb, but I start to freak out and have to go back down because I'm so frightened. So I then try the stairs, but because it's so steep and I'm so afraid of heights I have to crawl up. It takes me ages because I'm trying to cling onto each step and I can hear the train coming ...

Then I wake up.

I was playing bass with Metallica last night. Then gave the bass back to Jason. I went out of the room and they started playing the Smiths.

I have a question relating to an earlier dream. If someone you know says you're hot in a dream, is it ok to feel good about it for the rest of the following day?

i had this dream over and over, this ornately walled garden and sometimes I would be climbing into it, sometimes I would be looking at it. A couple of times there was marijuana growing there.
I never really thought that much about it.

Then I saw this film the other night, Baraka, and there it was. There was my walled garden. The film was taken almost exactly where the dream started. I am not sure where it was filmed. It might have been Angkor Wat or something. I was never there anyway, I never remember seeing it before.

Quite strange.

im sort of slightly interested in finding out where it was.

I am about as certain as I can be that I have never been there. I also haven't seen that Baraka film before. I'd be curious to know how that image got in there, and why my brain has a fascination with it.

I've had this dream over and over again since I was a teenager, always the same place, but often there was a different scenario. Generally speaking I had to get into the walled garden. Its a very vivid dream.

I was pretty sure it was a place that existed only in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back