Poor old Peaches get hers via the comments section in the Guardian (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,2046236,00.html

iamtheoneandonly
March 30, 2007 10:11 AM

i can't think of a single thing peaches geldof has ever done for anyone other than herself.
in think, i can't think of a single thing peaches has ever done at all.
that's because she isn't anyone special. being the daughter of a celebrity does not mean you should be given your own article space on a national broadsheet newspaper website.
come on.
i've seen much more talented 18 year old writers struggle to hold down a job in Mcdonalds - but because she is a spoil rich kid with famous dad she's in our paper.
give me a break. who's in charge at the guardian these days. i thought it was supposed to be leftwing???
Offensive? Unsuitable? Email us

AuntieMabel
March 30, 2007 10:42 AM

Peaches Geldof makes me sad. Sad for us all. Every time she opens her squeaky gob on TV, the yawning chasm of death seems that much more appealing.
Why, oh why did anyone comission this? I mean, you do see some dreadful crap on CiF, but this stuck out, rather like bones stick out of bodies following a horrific accident on the M3. Every moment spent reading this was one spent not learning anything interesting, useful, new, clever, eloquent or wise from any position of knowledge.
CiF editors: Have you considered actually speaking to some real teenagers? Heaven knows, there are enough of them out there who actually have some talent and ambition, but lack the money, connections and god-awful dress sense of the Geldof clan. You could start here: http://www.headliners.org

Offensive? Unsuitable? Email us

:D :D :D :D :D

yeah but you still have...

formal
March 30, 2007 7:54 AM

The Guardian often reminds me of Smash Hits but this is ridiculous. Please stop this crap. And Peaches, do you really want to be a celebrity? I'm sure you'll be miserable.

Both those comments have been deleted..

I saw her being interviewed on some tv show where she was talking about some future projects she had lined up, including a column for the Guardian:eek: , so that might explain those deleted comments

for gods sake, she's just a kid, let her at it. Imagine caring enough about what she gets up to to bother posting on the guardian website - says more about them than it does about her.

for gods sake, she's just a kid, let her at it. Imagine caring enough about what she gets up to to bother posting on the guardian website - says more about them than it does about her.

Yeah, if they don't like her then they don't have to fucking read her.

Blind item about her in this weeks Holy Moly?

Wasted Of Space

If you're planning to use female public toilets anywhere in the Shoreditch area, then be very careful. You may find your comfort break interrupted by the whinnying and giggling of a certain young 'It' girl, not renowned for her high work rate, in a neighbouring cubicle, loudly wrapping her nose around a portion of nose wrap.
Her scruffy daddy would have a fit. Or maybe he just wouldn't give a fuck, as usual.

She's pretty harmless in fairness. Just talking about random teenager stuff. and she obviously appeals to a certain audience or she wouldn't be regular writing for them.

She's right about one thing.......... myspace is highly addictive!!!!

I still can't forgive her for putting Pete Doherthy off at Live-8

the slag

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Pete...eldof-s-Daughter-at-Live-8-Concert-4338.shtml

After the Live 8 concert ended, Pete Doherty, who sang in duet with Sir Elton John, was criticized for his lousy performance. Pete was suspected of taking drugs just before he entered the stage, because he could barely stand up.

But Pete Doherty has slammed the accusations, insisting he was seduced by Bob Gedolf's daughter, Peach, seconds before he went on stage.

"I wasn't lost for words and I wasn't out of it on drugs. Just before I went on stage, Peaches squeezed my bum hard and whispered something rather suggestive to me. It left me in such shock, I didn't know where I was.

well we are posting on thumped about what people are posting about her on the guardian website.......what does that say about us :eek: :eek: :eek:

i was disgusted to read that article.
the girl is completely brain dead. even thou i was on the train and had no place to go and reading the paper was the only option i feel like i could have used the time better like picking my nose.

i read the article cus i thought she had talent and hence the guardian gave her a chance! not a hope. she was talking about how she has an ugly little dog, but it is not copying paris hilton. how she sleeps with this dog and her boyfriend and how this dog is the size of a subway sandwich.

i am a very easy going guy, but this article actually got on my nerves and annoyed me

What makes it worse is that Midge Ure's daughter was the original columnist who was replaced by her.

Did anyone see the MTV special on this new "magazine" thing was trying to put out a while ago?

What a complete toad.

I also read in the sky news showbiz section that the head of MTV said they edited it again and again but she still came accross like an arsehole, from all the footage they had they couldnt make her come accross as being anyway decent or pleasent to work with.

Wouldnt say no to her wardrobe though....

That's nothing to the deserved abuse that those pricks Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross were getting this morning over that prank call. The Guardian didn't censor anyone for a good few hours who called them 'pricks', the c-word and all the rest.
It was great - they know there'd be no retaliation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back