Poor old Peaches get hers via the comments section in the Guardian (1 Viewer)

From the first article:

"I was, like in those scary anti-smoking adverts, officially hooked."

That line just made me crack up with uncontrollable laughter for some reason, and yes, before anyone says it, i know, i'm a prick.

But like did like anyone like see her on ohmigod like, Ryan Tubridy, like, ohmigod about a few weeks ago like?

The bint is seriously fucking head wrecking like.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/tubridytonight/20081004.html

(if you can stomach it)

I mean, having to put up with celebrities is enough, but do we have to put up with all their tabloid ridden childers too?
Could they actually do something too,other than being born, to be deserving of their pedestals?

peaches is back, and inspiring a similar tirade of comments over at nylon magazine.
her 'column' sucks big time.

http://www.nylonmag.com/?section=article&parid=2154&rnd=ea1u

From the first article:

"I was, like in those scary anti-smoking adverts, officially hooked."

That line just made me crack up with uncontrollable laughter for some reason, and yes, before anyone says it, i know, i'm a prick.

But like did like anyone like see her on ohmigod like, Ryan Tubridy, like, ohmigod about a few weeks ago like?

The bint is seriously fucking head wrecking like.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/tubridytonight/20081004.html

(if you can stomach it)

I mean, having to put up with celebrities is enough, but do we have to put up with all their tabloid ridden childers too?
Could they actually do something too,other than being born, to be deserving of their pedestals?

christ, i hate her - is she still in that sham marriage?
:confused:
leigh

what about Pixie Geldof? is she alright?

I'd say no but in this fickle world I can never be too sure

peaches on marraige:

Peaches Geldof admits her marriage won't "last forever." The 19-year-old DJ - the daughter of Bob Geldof - wed Max Drummey of U.S. indie band Chester French after a whirlwind romance in August, but does not expect to spend her whole life with him.
She said: "I'm realistic, you can't ignore divorce rates. Every friend of mine has parents who are divorced. I didn't go into it with Max thinking, 'This is going to last forever,' but I did go into it thinking, 'I love him right now and I know that I'll continue to love him for a long while.' He thinks the same."
Peaches and Max tied the knot after dating for just one week, but she rejects claims their relationship is based solely on lust.
She said: "I've never been swayed by looks. I mean, you've seen some of the people I've dated in the past! I'm not the type of girl who will chase after a Brad Pitt look-a-like. I like intelligence."
"Max is amazing. He has this magnetism - I suppose I fell under his spell."
Peaches also cleared up rumors her father was unhappy at her shock wedding.
Although she admits Bob told her she was being "silly," she insists he has vowed to support her and just wants her to be happy.
She explained in an interview with Heat magazine: "He said, 'Well, I think it's a really intense thing to do and, in my opinion, as your father, I think it's a little bit silly because you're very young. But, at the same time, I'm happy for you, and if you love him, that's a really good thing.'"

http://www.exposay.com/realistic-peaches-geldof-admits-her-marriage-wont-last-forever/v/24609/

peaches on marraige:

Peaches Geldof admits her marriage won't "last forever." The 19-year-old DJ - the daughter of Bob Geldof - wed Max Drummey of U.S. indie band Chester French after a whirlwind romance in August, but does not expect to spend her whole life with him.
She said: "I'm realistic, you can't ignore divorce rates. Every friend of mine has parents who are divorced. I didn't go into it with Max thinking, 'This is going to last forever,' but I did go into it thinking, 'I love him right now and I know that I'll continue to love him for a long while.' He thinks the same."
Peaches and Max tied the knot after dating for just one week, but she rejects claims their relationship is based solely on lust.
She said: "I've never been swayed by looks. I mean, you've seen some of the people I've dated in the past! I'm not the type of girl who will chase after a Brad Pitt look-a-like. I like intelligence."
"Max is amazing. He has this magnetism - I suppose I fell under his spell."
Peaches also cleared up rumors her father was unhappy at her shock wedding.
Although she admits Bob told her she was being "silly," she insists he has vowed to support her and just wants her to be happy.
She explained in an interview with Heat magazine: "He said, 'Well, I think it's a really intense thing to do and, in my opinion, as your father, I think it's a little bit silly because you're very young. But, at the same time, I'm happy for you, and if you love him, that's a really good thing.'"

http://www.exposay.com/realistic-peaches-geldof-admits-her-marriage-wont-last-forever/v/24609/
i thought the idea of marriage was to be together forever. what a stupid bint

I think we all would. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I saw her magazine show on MTV. Like all celb ventures, she pisses off somewhere swanky while a bunch of other people do the work for her.

Nectarines put a sock in it.

whatever about all this.
i've come to the conclusion i''d totally give her one.

i don't care if yr stupid peaches....
:heart::heart:

Pixie still hasn't got her own wikipedia page

but she does have a smaller head. Maybe people like that kind of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back