POO PROMOTIONS MARQUEE - LEECHRUM FESTIVAL (1 Viewer)

Weekend was brilliant over all..... cops pissed off sat evening and everything went ahead with all the touring bands playing first. Great fun alltogether.... dance tents were good craic as well. I left monday morning around 10 and there was no sign of the music stopping. Expected alot more punks there...

It was absolutely brilliant after the initial hitches with the cops. They weren't takin booze for too long, and by the looks of things none of them actually wanted to be there at all. They were really friendly to anyone I was talkin to.

Pocket billiards were class, even though none of the vocal/brass mics were workin. Really enjoyed 20 centuries of sleep. Missed the freebooters and runnin' riot after fallin into that ditch behind the tent while tryin to take a piss :p

I reckon it would be better if it was punk only. That naked cunt was wreckin it for everyone, just because there was no dance music on for him to be occupied by. I couldn't believe that he made it as far as Sunday night before getting the shit kicked out of him.

Anyway, I'll definitely be back for this next year :)

P.S. FAO, Marty - Pocket Billiards.
Read the fuckin manual ;)

it was great fun just a pity that the bands didnt get to play and the cops fucked up abit of the 1st day by searching people ,cars and stealing peoples booze bastard coppers

About a minute. Still covered in cuts from it. Went back to the tent to get changed and passed out.

Aswell. Told Cormac I'd give him a link for the Complan files I have, but there's a load of other stuff on here if anyone wants to listen.

www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~dregin/audio/audiofiles

Gimme a shout if you want me to host some MP3s or whatever. It's a deadly fast connection with no bandwidth limit.

I left sunday morning after the shambles that saturday was but by all accounts I bolted the sinking ship too early......
Cops were indeed polite and did'nt want to be there and it was a nudge nudge read between the lines about the booze, if u did'nt argue and said u were leaving in the car park that was grand for em......of course we all went back to car park :)
Sunday cops basically gave up, bad idea sharing it with electronic peeps, that fucking thud all nite, I am a narrow minded bastard and only like hardcore Punk or bit of old school even.

hope there was no nettles in that ditch !ninjaaaa thats the worst, especially when you fall asleep instead of getting up and away from the evil nettles to look for dockleaves.

KatieMutated said:
hope there was no nettles in that ditch !ninjaaaa thats the worst, especially when you fall asleep instead of getting up and away from the evil nettles to look for dockleaves.
Nah, just brambles. I dunno how I didnt pick up anything from it. I was cut from head to foot.

The best bit was when this guy with a huge mohawk arrived to help my friend pull me out he just stood there for about 5 seconds lookin at me and then goes.... "Wait a minute. You're the guy with the shredded trousers". I was just sittin there lookin at him......"Yes I'm also up to my elbows in shit". He spent more time laughing than trying to get me out the bastid :p

Janer you bad ass mofo :D replace "left" with "wussed out" ;)

I had a fucking ace time. When we finally played it was a fucking ace.

Thought it was nice that the ravers let us use their tent in the end considering that tent was meant to be for their stuff and the marquee was for the punk/bands.

Hi-lights were definetely the guys wapping some poor bastards car in cling-film and then the guys reaction when he woke up and found it. fucking ace.

Cheers.
Dave

Fuck sake, if you'd told me there was a guy IN the car I would have seen why you all found it so funny!
I thought Leechrum was great fun, the cops kinda fucked the Saturday up a bit but once it got going it was brilliant, even though there wasn't a dedicated bands tent it was still mental when the bands played! Organisation was great, I'd like to see anyone that is saying otherwise try and organise something like that on your own, it takes a ridiculous amount of effort and forward planning. Jasper has done a great job, it's just too bad the cops fucked it up by forcing half of the equipment to get sent home on Saturday morning. Nothing to do with Jasper, it can only be blamed on the cops.
Highlights for me were the pitbull in the moshpit during Filthpact's Sunday morning set, and taking photographs of Captain Stubba trying to take a shit in the dark.

Fuck! This probably should warrant a thread of it's own but;

One person killed as riot police shut down a legal dance party in the czech republic. This is fucked.

Heavy chongo!

http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=71268

" These are no dancing children. .......... This core is build from people with dangerous anarchist's thrives and they are internationally connected.......... and hour after hour thousands come and the police forces cannot stop them."

Best laugh ive ever had at a festival by a fucking long shot, cops were no hassle , loads of stupid rumour mongers trying to get every one paranoid bout the cops but it didnt work, bands were superb,loads of old faces and new ones and INCREDIBLE amounts of drink,Jasper deserve s a medal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back