pogo & crowd surfing (3 Viewers)

right.there's a fine line.I'm all for people rocking out and enjoying themselves,be that pogoing or crowdsurfing or whatever AS LONG as you realise that not everyone else around you is going to want to join in.The whole "if you don't want to dance stay down the back" thing is bullshit.So as long as you've got some degree of respect for other people,and aren't shoving around folks that are clearly not interested in joining in your little reindeer games,then fine.

If,as has unfortunately been the case of late, you're being overly aggressive,and impinging on other people's enjoyment,or actually hurting them, you're an asshole.So at this point as far as I'm concerened people ask you to chill out, and you continue acting like an asshole, then expect a punch in the face. And don't expect me to feel sorry for you if that happens.

Getting kicked out of an Oi polloi gig is jst so wrong although it was insally longs but still its anarko punk for feck sakes!...you should do what you want in an anarko punk gig but then again i dont think that anybody believes in anarchy anymore...maybe cause its to annoying and we prefer to be in order rather than disorder.

I've jst flooded my whole fecking warehouse...it'll take me about 2/3 days to clear up all the water/hazardous chemicals but i'll try and clear it all up by tomorrow so i can go to the gig...bleeding monday!...wanna give me a hand?

Getting kicked out of an Oi polloi gig is jst so wrong although it was insally longs but still its anarko punk for feck sakes!...you should do what you want in an anarko punk gig but then again i dont think that anybody believes in anarchy anymore...maybe cause its to annoying and we prefer to be in order rather than disorder.

ahh boss c'mon now anarchy isn't all about chaos now in fairness

at a chaos punk show or a black metal show i wouldn't expect people not to be goin fuckin mental as disorder/nihilism are far more prevalent in these styles.

and while we are on the point if ya really believed in disorder surely someone gettin kicked out a gig would be fine, kicking someone out a gig is surely just another type of disorder:confused:

I've jst flooded my whole fecking warehouse...it'll take me about 2/3 days to clear up all the water/hazardous chemicals but i'll try and clear it all up by tomorrow so i can go to the gig...bleeding monday!...wanna give me a hand?

KKKKAAAAAAAAAOSSSSSSSSSSSS all the way!!!

hehe only joking hope ya get it cleared:)

Nah off to the pub...my day off, was working hard last night.

maloningas

doesn't make sense in your message context. don't trust e-translators too much, because they are morons as well.

need to kill, i agree completely. i just didn't notice that that other 'athletic chap' pissed somebody else too much. i don't know, he was ok with me. energetic, that's grand, music should move people and make them dance not just stand here and nod their heads. one who got pissed was the security guy, and that makes quiet a difference.
as for me, if i annoyed anyone, you can punch me in the face or throw a stone:p

Old? You have really made my day....

well, look what the all-knowing Internet says about you under your name in posts: 'Old timer' :) haha, just kidding. old comparing to me, man, i mean you look all grown up and mature, not a kid anymore. ok now:)? don't worry, you've still got some rocking years left in your account.

oh, i've just remembered politically correct way of saying old: chronologically advanced. hope i spelled that first terrible word correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back