Podcasts (1 Viewer)

right...you know that free emusic trial?
well, all scharpling and wurster discs are on emusic, each bit counts as one track.
far as i know, you get a certain amount of free downloads.
also as far as i know, they get paid either way.

you see what i'm getting at?
those discs are amazing.

ALSO THE MARATHON IS NEXT WEEK! Y'ALL DONATING? The Scharpling and Wurster premium is always awesome for your $75. DONATE!

http://www.wfmu.org/marathon

ALSO THE MARATHON IS NEXT WEEK! Y'ALL DONATING? The Scharpling and Wurster premium is always awesome for your $75. DONATE!

http://www.wfmu.org/marathon

Last year's was unbeatable, but they done gone beat it! 60 euro for Mirth, Music and Mayhem (PLUS the WFMU dog/cow shirt) is practically ripping THEM off.

Nuke's getting dropped on thumped if there are only 2 peeps from Ireland called out on Tuesday! .|..|

Can't stay up any longer...zzzzzz. You can pledge on the wfmu page at any time and still sign up for the Best Show Premium, doesn't have to be during the show.

the fifth column...the underground reich...islamofascism...the badjacketing of obama...

what's not to love about Emory? :eek:

that wasn't an endorsement of the smodcast (which is daggers in the ears awful). It was his appearance on last week's Best Show, jaysus. The Mike Show, so funny.

i thought it was kinda weird....didn't like how tom pretended to
suck up and todd barry was boring as usual and killed the wurster
call

my copy of Clifford arrived in the post today though! looking
forward to this

I had to listen to it again to really get it. The whole bit after Smith is brilliant.
I checked out some Clifford clips on youtube, looks like it could be amazing.

i don't think so - larry the perv has been calling for years. dont' think it's a character

November 29, 2005: Philly Boy Roy Calls In. Timmy Von Trimble Calls In. Jimmy Crespo From Aerosmith Calls In. Talk About The Unfunniest Funny People, MC Steinberg And Some Other Chit Chat. | Listen: RealAudio

this is worth listening to! Timmy Von Trimble is one of the best wurster characters -
a two inch racist misfit of science

"i was just listening to kraftwerk, and their cold german beats - they're so much
better than living colour"

yeah, and wurster in the studio rarely works and aimee man was...less annoying than she was on the fundraiser, but still a wipeout

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back