pmfs need a lift... (1 Viewer)

Theres a bus from Belfast to Dublin that leaves the Europa bus centre in Belfast at 7.45 am and stops off in Dublin Airport at around 10.30-10.45 am, theres also subsequent buses at 10.00 am, then roughly every two hours which also go through the Airport.

http://www.translink.co.uk/present/GLE_200_O.asp#Weekdays

Not sure exactly, but I think its about £12 per person for the trip.

That may help.

Cormcolash said:
Theres a bus from Belfast to Dublin that leaves the Europa bus centre in Belfast at 7.45 am and stops off in Dublin Airport at around 10.30-10.45 am, theres also subsequent buses at 10.00 am, then roughly every two hours which also go through the Airport.

http://www.translink.co.uk/present/GLE_200_O.asp#Weekdays

Not sure exactly, but I think its about £12 per person for the trip.

That may help.

they need to catch the plane(hahaha)at 6.30am so i guess thats not really going to help.
i dont know,worse case scenario i guess the ataris could make some room on their private jet.

...well that was the plan,but management dident want them being mistaken for anarchists and subsequently terrorists so they settled for a nice big american flag instead,or so i hear.

anybody driving to PMFS from Cork??? please??

that guy from the ataris will be bald by the time he's 26 with all that peroxide

:eek: who docked me a rep point for that and said "because weeler still loves you"????

If i subscribed i'd be able to find out..... Hmmmmm

fuck this. pmfs are touring europe off the back of a shitty major label band, playing big expensive gigs, they should fucking sort their own lift out.

i so just got on the pmfs guest list for the dublin gig,
which is pretty cool because i really dident feel like letting any of my money go to mcd or the ataris.
roll on tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back