Please tell me this is a rumor (1 Viewer)

Deeply saddened by this, Skinny was without doubt one of the most genuine and welcoming people I ever met. Such a lovely, lovely man.

You'll be missed Skinny, rest easy big man!!

Deeply saddened by this, Skinny was without doubt one of the most genuine and welcoming people I ever met. Such a lovely, lovely man.

You'll be missed Skinny, rest easy big man!!

Pretty much sums the man up. Always good craic to be around, shared a few stages, beers, laughs and slaggings. He'll be missed for sure. RIP.

such sad news, only had a proper conversation with him recently after years of knowing who he was (and trying to copy coitus bass sound!).
coldwar 10th anniversary gig was gonna be this week too.
RIP skinny.

Fucking hell.. what a shock, I remember first meeting him at the Harry Callaghan weekend a few years back, such a nice welcoming guy. RIP

I just saw a message to the effect that Skinny has passed away. Is this actually true? Horrible news if it is.[/QUOTE

having been a friend of his for almost 29 years, I am truly devestated. Brayo rang me yesterday evening just after Michelle rang him an I can honestly say that I am still in shock.

In all the years I have known him, and anyone else who goes back to the eary 80's punk scene will attest, he had never said a bad word about anyone, nor failed to raise a smile amongst everyone he was surrounded by. He had a darkness, and kept it away from people. A true pacifist and a genuine punk rocker and whilst we didn't have huge cause to talk regularly, he was someone I always knew was there for me should I ever need him.

My heart goes out to his family and also to everybody who had the priviledge of regarding his as a freind.

For fucks sake.I'm speechless.

Rest in peace Skinny man.

This is truly terrible. I saw Skinny about a month ago in the street and he was telling me about it. He looked awful too, like he'd lost about 5 stone. Apparently he had some sort of heart condition, pulmonary embylism or something like that, it's the same thing that causes that Deep Vein Thrombosis except it could hit him any time. Poor fella, I didn't what to say to him.

THIS IS WRONG,FIRST MEET SKINNY IN THE UNDER GROUND STUDIOS YEARS BACK WHEN HE WAS IN STAGNATION ,THEN COLDWAR ,HE WAS THE DOGS BOLLOX AND HE WILL BE MISSED .LOVE YEAH SKINNY RIP

to all skinnys mates

fair play to all for leaving messages of support and sympathy for skinny and his family. reading through all the comments shows what a diamond geezer skinny was. one in a million a rare breed in this world....always remember the good times and fuck man there were a lot or them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back