please remember, don't forget (1 Viewer)

The girlfriend invited people back to the house last night and they RAPED MY ALCOHOL for today. Not fucking impressed.

dirty bastards! why did you let them?

I didn't! I came home at 1am ish and to an empty house and went straight to bed. Woke up at 8, body asleep in the spare room, another body asleep on the couch, alcohol aggressively interfered with.

Girlfriend is currently making me a big fry by way of apology but that won't get me drunk tonight now will it ?!

im downing my second last sassy red now.

460742852_f9e3d2e2e4.jpg

just as long as everyone remembers the true meaning of good friday.
when conan got crucified on the tree

i did a load of gardening earlier, me hands are in flitters and, for the day thats in it, i accidentally stuck my left elbow into a rose bush and gave it three nasty stabbings on the thorns. its really sore, i cant bend it properly

Fair fucks to you Shaney.I'm only outta the nest meslf but I too am gonna go out and do some gardening before I wet me whistle.
I was gonna get up early and have a drink but I've only wine and vodka in and would get dodgy "stop being a alco looks" from hersmelf if I started laying into that stuff before lunch.A few cans of breakfast beer-no problem, but I'm on a duty free buzz at the mo..

Fuck it I'm gonna have a swift Cuba Libre with me toast.(except I'll have to substitute vodka for the rum and I've no lime).What the hay its good Friday!

I shoulda steered clear of this thread till I'd actually done some gardening.....

i might even have a go at the garden myself, if that's the done thing. that path won't edge itself.

chort chort chundle chundle blart fwa fwa fwa birt birt yip yip yip

and here comes mrs wensum from next door with two large receptacles in which to place this spring's flower crop - yes, i'm going to plant my bulbs in mrs wensum's great receptive jugs!
etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back