Plagerizing others work.... (2 Viewers)

my sister was a vegatarian for 15 years. about 2 years ago she atarted going out with this farmer he raised all his own chickens and sheep. for produce for the shops. he did not pump them full of drugs, they lived in nice conditions- no cages just sunshine and coops for the chickens- although they were kept in at night it was more of a safety issue then a being mean to them. the sheep lived out in fields the only drugs they got was to keep them healthy. my sister ever so slowly came around to the idea that eating organic animals that had not being mistreated in anyway as being all right. thats my 2 cents

my sister was a vegatarian for 15 years. about 2 years ago she atarted going out with this farmer he raised all his own chickens and sheep. for produce for the shops. he did not pump them full of drugs, they lived in nice conditions- no cages just sunshine and coops for the chickens- although they were kept in at night it was more of a safety issue then a being mean to them. the sheep lived out in fields the only drugs they got was to keep them healthy. my sister ever so slowly came around to the idea that eating organic animals that had not being mistreated in anyway as being all right. thats my 2 cents
Your sister reminds me of a whore who has discovered mature education.

To be honest those animals are being kept in such fine and dandy conditions I feel like garroting 'em meself and finally getting to enjoy a Chicken kebab, I prob wouldn't feel guilty would I?

Your sister reminds me of a whore who has discovered mature education.

To be honest those animals are being kept in such fine and dandy conditions I feel like garroting 'em meself and finally getting to enjoy a Chicken kebab, I prob wouldn't feel guilty would I?

And just when you thought Janer was getting all serious like.

mature students remind me of women who subjugate themselves for a living, which makes me feel superior to them, even though i know i'm a fucking worm. i hate women. wait, what are we talking about again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back