Boysetsfire - Friday 08th September - The Black Box (1 Viewer)

TBC Conor, gonna have to make sure EVERYTHING is in line for the gig if I'm gonna play, also gotta see if Phil and Cormac are gonna be cool with it, I'll let you know Monday.
don't pressure yourself Mully, if you can play grand, if not no worries. Might be worth saying to Anto can we get it moved to an earlier time maybe if that is any good?

what time are they on stage john? tickets on the door?

anyone know what the setlist is like?

Boysetsfire are all really fuckin sound!
Gig went all right, crowd could have been bigger but apart from that no problems. They put on a really really good live show too, and I'm not even into them musically, it just feels like they are genuinely passionate about their music which is always to be respected.

could have mixed the set up better i thought...while the new album is far far better than the last one, i didnt need to hear almost all of it live. seeing as it was "their last gig" they should have played more early stuff.

woke up on sunday morning going 'i knew there was something i was supposed to be doing last night'.
fuxache.

woke up on sunday morning going 'i knew there was something i was supposed to be doing last night'.
fuxache.

yeah and you could have went to boysetsfire as well ;)

jees, janer were you at boysetsfire??? never remember them doing and oi! in their career...although they did cover the DKs "Holiday in cambodia" on one of their earlier eps.

yeah and you could have went to boysetsfire as well ;)

jees, janer were you at boysetsfire??? never remember them doing and oi! in their career...although they did cover the DKs "Holiday in cambodia" on one of their earlier eps.
the worst thing is i spent most of saturday listening to after the eulogy, and the fact that they were playing later on didn't even cross my mind. not one of my finer moments, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back