Photo's of Gigs Passed or Famous People Met (1 Viewer)

Wavioli said:
the bit of grass that you're laying some cable on?

he'd have wanted it that way

as it curled to the ground i was thinking

"this ones for you big guy ...nngngggggg....aaahhhh"

I met the Edge once at a classical music concert. I wasn't going to say anything to him but I couldn't hold back any longer. I told him U2 should quit, they've nothing to say anymore. He smiled politely, so I did too.

g-stereotypical said:
i stood beside kevin shields at a dinosaur jr gig.
nick oliveri showed me his belly.
i peed beside neil hannon.
pharrel williams said it was "nice to meet me". i said "fo sho".
i tried to rob bam margera's "ice".
i gave paddy casey the evil eye. wanker.

other than that ive met in the past include..
j mascis
pj harvey
drew barrymore
alex from franz ferdinand(real nice bloke)
gay lad from scissor sisters(wait, arent they all gay)
muse
laughed at pink.
beat brian from westlife in darts. then laughed at him.
michael franti(he wasnt wearing any shoes)
orbital
chem brothers
shane mcgowan
u2(various times in the past. family connection. larrys lovely. as is adam)
gary lightbody from slowpatrol.
ehhhh.
thats all for now.

arnold schwarzeneger (outside planet hollywood when i was doing a charity collection for school, shook his hand, asked him to put some money into the bucket but he jusst stared blankly at me)
the strokes (nicks a cunt, fab and julian were cool)
moby
phil jupitus
walked (brushed) past natalie portman in central park
saw the back of john malkovich cycling a bike.
the guy who presents ttv was on a flight to london, he was wearing sunglasses indoors... so slick.
yer man who used to be in that kitkat ad with the speeding guard waiting for a car to come by.
mondo from fair city
glen hansard, mundy, paddy casey, mark geary every fucking week i was at phantasm during college
olaf tyaransen
drummer from the commitments
shane mcgowan
kevin shields walked into where i worked a few weeks ago asking about titanium cookware.
im sure theres more...

Hung out with john travolta for 3 days once when i was 8.
Got my photo taekn with Chris de Burgh.
That's right, fuck yeah!

Had a pint with Norm from Cheers, on the street. i wish it had been in the bar. i would have done my cliff impression. i'm sure he would have loved that.
anyway, he was dead sound.

Super Dexta said:
kevin spacey hit on my friend's friend too. maybe it was you. did it involve being invited to a party and when you got there there was only kevin spacey there?

A college buddy of mine had a party around the time Spacey was filming Ordinary Decent Criminal.

Spacey showed up, to the delight of all. Unfortunately, delight gradually turned to alarm as Kevin spent the entire evening plying attractive young menfolk with drink before attempting to cop a feelsie.

villedavid5ey.jpg

here is our bass player with ville valo,at the lesbians on E gig,arguing over whos version of Wicked Game is worse.

I was at my baggage claim in JFK airport when I spotted John Turturro waiting at the same conveyor belt. He wouldve been captive so I didnt go over to him. He was on the phone, I think discussing Romance & Cigarettes, & the Coen Brothers. When he hung up, we made eye contact & I gave him a nod & a smile that I hoped said "howya John, I wont bother ya but i think yer deadly". He smiled and nodded back. What a gent.

In 1996 I shook hands with the members of the prodigy after I got a bit of a firework in my eye and had to visit the first aid tent, they were walking past off stage, and I was a teenager and took my chance. They said 'alright'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back