Photo's of Gigs Passed or Famous People Met (1 Viewer)

ICUH8N said:
Kevin Spacey hit on me.
kevin spacey hit on my friend's friend too. maybe it was you. did it involve being invited to a party and when you got there there was only kevin spacey there?

Super Dexta said:
kevin spacey hit on my friend's friend too. maybe it was you. did it involve being invited to a party and when you got there there was only kevin spacey there?

Nope. It was pretty overt though; if he'd had any hair, he would've been twirling it. I was sorely tempted, but if I was gonna screw a dude, he would have to be over 5'5".

Super Dexta said:
robb flynn from machine head. he was okay.

I met him outside the SFX in 95 after they played with Downset. I thought he was friendly but also a little thick.

I find it baffling why people like Kevin Spacey don't just come out. Everyone knows and nobody cares.

Louis Walsh too. It'd hopefully give some feckless roustabout a solid reason to bash him.

I sat behind Ronan Keating and his clan at star wars 3, I worked in the UCI Coolck and met Brian McFadden, Kieth Duffy, the two banger sisters from B-Witched, Brendon Gleeson and SEtphen Rea. Brendan Gleeson can be found most Saturdays in Smyths in Malahide playing the fiddle for all you Gleeson stalkers.

I saw Lauran Holly and a backstreet boy in a strip club in Toronto.

Met Guy elbow and got the gayest picture of all time taken with me him looking dreamily at each other.

Finally I used to live right across the road from Marty Whelan in Portmarnock, my parents still do and my dream is to get into his gaff and fire one off in his bathroom.:D :D

It's been a week or two since I posted this pic

So here it is again

Me and Rory Gallagher

Johnny_rg_grave.jpg

I know- you see, Rory gallagher was dead at the time, he's actually under that bit of grass there

its the only photo i have though

sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back