Pete Doherty on the Late Late (1 Viewer)

got to be my favourite tv performance

http://media.imeem.com/pl/wTy7FMkjw8

i love the way they only play about half the song before going off into a ridulous jam/dance off/stage invasion

i cant see that, is it PIL? theres a cool video somewhere of them playing on some tv show and everyone dances around on stage with them. its just good though, not nonsense

does it not work when you click the link? Imeem hasn't been set up for embedding on thumped yet. Also it's yer men who should not be named lest he get it removed from the internet

I like the Libertines stuff aswell. Not a popular opinion around these parts but there you go.
image005.jpg

hmm, seems like the times doesn't get it. no news that kenny is shambolic on tv. the times seemed to miss that fact that doherty is a media whore who is only known for shagging kate moss and taking lots of drugs and seems surprised when he is asked about it in interviews.

"Thank you, Pete Doherty. Thank you for making poetry exciting for a 19-year-old boy learning how to express himself. And lay off the other stuff, eh?"
- actually sounds like this came from pat.

Pete Doherty is a boring junkie cunt. the girl in the audience was as plankish as Pat. His filthy junkie fingernails and that lame execuse for a song and that scribbling on his neck. Eamon Dunphy stole the show. i even prefer senator harris to P. Doherty. what a waster. Though he is a QPR fan so he must be cut some slack - C'mon you R's.

am i the only one who though dunphy was a twat? he's a tabloid mob merchant, never brings anything helpful to the table. you'd swear he was on minimum wage the way he bangs on. he's as equal a cunt as harris but in the other direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back