Pete Doherty on the Late Late (2 Viewers)

i recorded the late late but after five seconds of this I fast-forwarded x30. i could tell even from watching at that speed it was a train-wreck.

i intended to keep forwarding to the cathal o'searcaigh part but it turned out he'd backed out and we got dunphy, waters and harris (again) instead. you never know which one of these guys is going to bugger belief on a given night - this time it was dunphy.

getting off topic now, but is it completely heartless to scoff at the notion (expressed by dunphy last night) that all these people who took out the 100% mortgages to buy houses and now have no jobs and can't repay them were completely hoodwinked by the banks and the government?

patkenny.gif

that's class!!

Also Pat Kenny spends 30k a year on popers.

Also Dunphy was playing to the Gallery all that cunt does is try and get one up on ministers - doesn't do anyone any good.Whats your solution to the problem Eamon????

Ye leather faced misanthrope bollock bag!

but is it completely heartless to scoff at the notion (expressed by dunphy last night) that all these people who took out the 100% mortgages to buy houses and now have no jobs and can't repay them were completely hoodwinked by the banks and the government?

Everyone is being hoodwinked for buying into the illusion
that the economic world is a real one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4dsQQyb4VA"]YouTube - The Indelicates - Waiting for Pete Doherty To Die Live[/ame]

bit of a crap song and besides I think most of the libertines stuff is class but eh, there you go

manic Street preachers did something similar on the irma milk music awards(or whatever it was called) I remember Gerry "cutting edge" Ryan doing a perfect Alan Partridge-esque "oh that's very mature" afterwards

grr..where's that Gerry Ryan is a cunt thread

edit:here it is, but it cuts out before it goes to Jowely Ryan unfortunately

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i've said it before and i'll say it again: i loath pete doherty. not because he's a talentless, self important, feeble willed, stick-in-a-hat, but because he's a cunt, plain and simple. next to pete dohery, pat keeny is the fonze.

CUNT!

seeing as this has gone off topic, this rules! not even for the smashing, the song performance is sick!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back