pet sectarianism (3 Viewers)

krystal

Since 2000
why do you have to be EITHER a dog person OR a cat person?

I defend my right to like both, having both the wit and imagination to see that indeed it is possible to like cats AND dogs. At the same time!

I have both.
I tried to attain another in Limerick but Ivan and Willy and Andrew said no.
Pricks.

I'd like both. I'd love an auld cat n' a dog but I don't think the auld dog would like my small flat very much.

when we move again we're getting 2 moggies, hurrah. I miss having pets so much.

aoifed said:
oh when I build my house, I'm going to have 7 dogs, a couple of cats, 2 pigs, a sheeps and a goat to keep the lawn trim and proper.
I can't wait.

I'm going to have an entire psychological petting zoo of marmots, slow lorises, sugar gliders, lemurs and diverse small, furry cute animals. And a pillow fort, of course.

did you have many things such as stick insects, tortles and gerbils as a childer? We only had pedestrian animals such as dogs and cats.

ICUH8N said:
I'm going to have an entire psychological petting zoo of marmots, slow lorises, sugar gliders, lemurs and diverse small, furry cute animals. And a pillow fort, of course.

what a lie. I've seen you with kittens.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
i'm just not a fan of animals
i reckon they're for people who are lacking something in their life

brian.html said:
they are easier to look after and they dont stink as much.
Selectively affectionate though.

I wish I could say the same about himself.

We had two dogs growing up. Lucy and Dogeile. Dogeile died of a little heart attack last year and then like June Carter and Johnny Cash, Lucy died just a few months after of lonliness. It was tragic.
When Lucy was about 5 she had a litter of puppies. We had them for 3 months. Can you imagine the cuteness round our way....

GORILLAMUNCH said:
well you don't hear farmers going on and on about animals on the internet
posting "cute pictures" of bulls and what not...

~Thats because they have to give them the death every couple of months.

we had these two cats at one stage who HATED and LOATHED each other. They'd do things like hide under valance sheets until the other walked by and then pounce / leap off chairs claws-akimbo etc etc. They were constantly fighting and fur was always flying. Then one of them died and a few weeks later so did the other one.

aoifed said:
I wish I could say the same about himself.

We had two dogs growing up. Lucy and Dogeile. Dogeile died of a little heart attack last year and then like June Carter and Johnny Cash, Lucy died just a few months after of lonliness. It was tragic.
When Lucy was about 5 she had a litter of puppies. We had them for 3 months. Can you imagine the cuteness round our way....

kirstie said:
did you have many things such as stick insects, tortles and gerbils as a childer? We only had pedestrian animals such as dogs and cats.

No I never had any strange/weird/wonderful animals as a kid, just a mog.

"Peregrine! the Fainting Goat is loose again, take the dwarf pony out and find him."

cattleufo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back