People Who Died (6 Viewers)

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Someone GIF

I'l tell you what, when that man would intro the All-Ireland hurling final on the radio, you wouldn't just have hairs standing on your neck; you'd have run through a fucking wall for Ireland.

And spend the next the 60 minutes enthralled by the game, but wondering why you weren't fucking there for this glorious national spectacle of ours. How could you have been so stupid to have missed this?
He'd put the St Crispin's Day speech in the ha'penny place.
Understood the game, its appeal, understood radio.
Oh joyous days.

RIP.

Last edited:
i love all ireland final day; best day in ireland to go out for a cycle. you usually get good weather, and the roads are empty.
Growing up on Clonliffe Road, the stadium would slowly suck people in all morning til it had almost everyone except for a few Gards and a lad selling flags and those wool yokes

You could cartwheel the length of the road and not hit a person or car, and Croker would be throbbing with noise in the background

We sometimes think of these things as eternal, but they are finite.
Some of us here have less than a dozen All-Irelands left in us.

I'l tell you what, when that man would intro the All-Ireland hurling final on the radio, you wouldn't just have hairs standing on your neck; you'd have run through a fucking wall for Ireland.

And spend the next the 60 minutes enthralled by the game, but wondering why you weren't fucking there for this glorious national spectacle of ours. How could you have been so stupid to have missed this?
He'd put the St Crispin's Day speech in the ha'penny place.
Understood the game, its appeal, understood radio.
Oh joyous days.

RIP.
Nicely put. Even though I have never seen a single all-Ireland game in my life.

Finger doesn't have a large footprint on the web, outside of his hundreds of kernel commits. He has a page for DRAWxtl, for producing crystal-structure drawings, on his personal domain, but not a general personal page. He sometimes answered Quora questions. He had a GitHub profile showing more than 100 contributions to projects in 2024

Perhaps the biggest insight into Finger found in one place is a three-part series for Linux Journal, "Linux in a Windows Workstation Environment," written in 2005 when he was roughly 65.

Clicked through to read the story and that site took over my phone with “YOUR IPHONE HAS BEEN HACKED!!!111one” pop-ups.
Ummm I clicked that on my work laptop.
Balls. The IT guys took 2 days to fix it last time and I have to do a “don’t be an idiot, stop clicking links” course soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pavlos
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back