People Who Died (12 Viewers)

I can't remember if i ever posted about this guy but Johnny Fean's passing reminded me. He was one of the older cooler guys at school who had a band and a record deal. Definitley a figure in the young ann posts mind that made me think I could do music. He was gentleman down the local bar years later and we'd trade music tales, not a close friend more one of those sound orbital people in your life you can pick up with any day.

They did an epic turnaround years later and got the band back together and the album always gets great reviews in that genre, I really got into that record. This lovely lead line was his work as far as I know.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My old school friend Mark Newell. Killed in a car accident in Galway a couple of days ago. Sure, I haven't seen him since probably 1990 but he is one of those guys that was never too far from the conversation. RIP
I watched the livestream of his Cremation yesterday. Some guy. Went onto be an artist, poet, actor, community activist (if you can call yourself these things), beat Cancer and started running an artist residency in Tipperary in 2020.

It reminded me of how damn hard it is to get your shit out there. There he was working hard at all these things that are not that far outside of my areas of interest and yet I didn't know any of it.

I watched the livestream of his Cremation yesterday. Some guy. Went onto be an artist, poet, actor, community activist (if you can call yourself these things), beat Cancer and started running an artist residency in Tipperary in 2020.

It reminded me of how damn hard it is to get your shit out there. There he was working hard at all these things that are not that far outside of my areas of interest and yet I didn't know any of it.
Im sorry for your loss.
I was talking to someone in Tipp last weekend that was a really good friend of his. Seemed like a decent chap.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back