People Who Died (16 Viewers)

Poor Christy. I was just thinking there, I saw them in Slane in 1986 or 87, whenever it was they won some competition and the prize was as slot there on the bill. I don't think I saw him or Aslan even once since, even though I would have considered myself a fan when I was a teenager.

RIP. Great actor. One of the best performances I've ever seen in Sidney Lumet's Prince of the City. Saw it in the ifi years ago...intense movie it's like some sort of cross metaphor about being cooked alive in a oven and caught in a vice-grip. Relentlessly tense and sweaty.

He lost God knows how many years to the party and the coke... I think his life was one never-ending party for most of the 80s into the 90s.

Friedkin's choice for the lead in Cruising but he [in his own words] mistakenly went with Pacino.

Keep looking at this pic of McCarthy and that This Is A Photograph song is blasting through my head

Young and handsome and gifted, seemingly impervious. But he goes the way of all flesh.

Time is undefeated.

1686764525939.png

Keep looking at this pic of McCarthy and that This Is A Photograph song is blasting through my head

Young and handsome and gifted, seemingly impervious. But he goes the way of all flesh.

Time is undefeated.

View attachment 17217
Love this pic of Cormac. Like a young Burt Reynolds with a darkness in him. Sick shirt too

Time is undefeated.

View attachment 17217
I saw this photo on wiki previously and it made me laugh. the same way 70s wedding photos make me laugh. no accounting for personal taste I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back