• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paying tribute to Stephen Hawking on facebook

ann post

Oct 13, 2002
Internment Explorer sp3
In reference to the actual thread though it does make me a bit nauseous to see artists popping up saying how much the loved some artist or other, and by extension sometimes when an artist puts someone famous that they've clearly learned nothing from in their bio. Probably more detestable when you know the artists has the resources to have outsourced their social media some pleb and they deem this a worthy exposure move. Jesus if Bob Dylan ever dies I hope there's a powercut or something.

Meanwhile - the horrible people over at the advertising world call this 'newsjacking' which might be the worst word I learned in 2017.

Dec 9, 2000
I read BHOT once and understood the idea of space being curved when considered from the context of a higher dimension and therefore can be both finite and (sort of) infinite at the same time so that was cool. It pretty much lost me soon after that though.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest threads

Latest profile posts

Well at least this is working properly now.
Any drummers/percussionists in Dublin want to jam in a fun, weekly cover session in Dublin city centre?
running out of TV shows over here