PAVEMENT at Tripod - full details - onsale this Friday 9am (1 Viewer)

I suppose that must be a pavement night off and they're playing the friday or saturday at primavera, still it seems a bit weird that he'd play such a big venue 3 weeks after Pavement played.

Yeah theres a 2 day break, before their Primavera show. This is the strangest thing ever. You'd need to be a serious Malkmus nut to go back for a Jicks gig a couple weeks after watching a Pavement reunion show. Can't imagine this is gona sell.

SORRY FOR BUTTING IN HERE, BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO STOP MY TEXT FROM BEING ALL MISSALLIGNED OVER TO THE LEFT WHEN I POST,?

Hmm. I wasn't too arsed with the reformation, but this set list is a bit tasty.

jpjl.jpg

I love Terror Twilight too, I think I'd fall over if I ever heard them play Billie. It's my favourite song of the all time all time all time. In other news I feel really sick every time this thread pops up on my 'whats new', because I am not going and I want to get sick on the heads of all of those who are.

I love Terror Twilight too, I think I'd fall over if I ever heard them play Billie. It's my favourite song of the all time all time all time. In other news I feel really sick every time this thread pops up on my 'whats new', because I am not going and I want to get sick on the heads of all of those who are.

I LOVE Billie. Especially the last 40 seconds or so. Waltz-tastic!

Yeah I'd gladly murder to see them play folk jam (play it well though).

Don't be too upset it'll be total shit anyway.

entirely to encourage de-repping, i think i should mention i picked up a ticket for pitchfork chicago a week or two ago. i await your red denoted boxes. i'm not even a huge fan.

Jim Daniels said:
Ah here! Where's "Here"?!

Pretty fine all the same
They did actually play Here instead of The Hexx as malkmus didn't have his glasses on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Here"

That video helped me put into a single word why I think this gig will be shit. My word is

Anit-Intensity

Now before you accuse me of missing the point of the band I have also decided that this anti-intensity is my favorite thing about their albums. Just couldn't be arsed with them live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back