Pauls First Salvia Trip...... (1 Viewer)

All depends what strength Salvia you smoke, try x40 if you really want to leave the planet. Its crazy shit, not a fun,party drug. I've tried it sitting on my couch, a few seconds later, a strange buzzing, pins and needles sensation all over and I was taking off on some sideways psychedelic roller coaster. Really warps your senses for a few seconds. Not something I'd be in a rush to try again. I can see it being useful tool if you're into trying out- trances/time travel/out of body spiritual experience/fucking your brain up!

totally brah! do you think it rubbles your goatse tho like tomahawk? or put you in jesop jesop jesop?

Like being dropped *BANG!* right into the middle of an acid trip, then airlifted out under heavy fire 5 to 30 minutes later (depending on the strenght).

I had great crack the one time I've tried it, wasn't overly confident going in so just relazed and let the world go mental for a bit. My mate across the room who did a huge hit after me almost freaked out, which wasn't helped by a bunch of people he didn't know gathering round him to make sure he was ok. I was still fairly monged but I hopped across the room and moved everybody out of the way and gave him a big hug and reminded him how much he loves tripping hard. As soon as he relaxed the two of us collapsed on the floor. good times...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to moose again

I had great crack the one time I've tried it, wasn't overly confident going in so just relazed and let the world go mental for a bit. My mate across the room who did a huge hit after me almost freaked out, which wasn't helped by a bunch of people he didn't know gathering round him to make sure he was ok. I was still fairly monged but I hopped across the room and moved everybody out of the way and gave him a big hug and reminded him how much he loves tripping hard. As soon as he relaxed the two of us collapsed on the floor. good times...

Hahah, such a nice young man!

921-i_love_you_teddy_bear.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back