Paris Hilton going to jail (1 Viewer)

Yeah and do you know what else
He ruined the Departed.
He hasnt actually acted in years he just turns up and does his Jack party piece and everyone thinks he's great.

He's only made 6 flicks in the last ten years and the majority of them were great.

The Departed (2006) .... Costello - Fantastic turn as the pure embodiement of evil.

Something's Gotta Give (2003) .... Harry Sanborn - Terrible, Jack doing Jack, could have acted it in his sleep.

Anger Management (2003) .... Dr. Buddy Rydell - We'll make Jack a new age hippy, it'll be great..... It wasn't

About Schmidt (2002) .... Warren Schmidt - Brilliant performance as the retired, over weight Warren looking back on his wasted life.

The Pledge (2001) .... Jerry Black - One of my favourite films, Nicholson is amazing in it as the cop that becomes obsessed with catching a paedo.

As Good as It Gets (1997) .... Melvin Udall - Again it was Jack doing Jack but it could've been a lot worse.

Other people who make a career out of just turning up and being filmed:

Bill Murray
Robert Downey Jr.

and they're both great as well.

He's only made 6 flicks in the last ten years and the majority of them were great.

The Departed (2006) .... Costello - Fantastic turn as the pure embodiement of evil.

Something's Gotta Give (2003) .... Harry Sanborn - Terrible, Jack doing Jack, could have acted it in his sleep.

Anger Management (2003) .... Dr. Buddy Rydell - We'll make Jack a new age hippy, it'll be great..... It wasn't

About Schmidt (2002) .... Warren Schmidt - Brilliant performance as the retired, over weight Warren looking back on his wasted life.

The Pledge (2001) .... Jerry Black - One of my favourite films, Nicholson is amazing in it as the cop that becomes obsessed with catching a paedo.

As Good as It Gets (1997) .... Melvin Udall - Again it was Jack doing Jack but it could've been a lot worse.
Majority? You just said three were great and three were rubbish?

I saw As Good as It Gets in the cinema with my flatmate at the time, who was a big fan of Jack. My favourite part in the movie was the bit where the picture froze (when he was in her house) with Jack's face full screen, and his face slowly blackened and distorted before bursting into flames. Sadly this was only a projector problem and doesn't happen on the DVD edition.

David_Brent_111.jpg

Letterman treats Paris with the respect she deserves

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back