Paris Hilton going to jail (5 Viewers)

apparently..

Huynh Công Út, the same guy who took this photo:
Pariscrying.jpg

Took this one:
TrangBang.jpg

why cant he take nice photos?

am i the only one that feels sorry for her?

I don't blame her for being born into a rich family and living the life of Reilly.

if it was the UK she probably wouldn't have gone to jail.

anyway, i don't really care either way. there are lots of other people who need to be lashed into jail ahead of her.

I dont necessarily feel sorry for her. I do feel uncomfortable about the extremely misogynistic buzz going around when ever any one talks about her.
HA HA DIRTY COCK SUCKING BITCH HAD IT COMING TO HER HA HA. .

I don't think it's misogyny as such, (maybe in some quaters) I think it's schardenfreude. Here is someone who has thought she's above the law on two occasions - firstly driving whilst drunk, and secondly driving whilst serving a ban for driving whilst drunk. In America rich people seem to get off lightly, so it's very satisfying to see that there are consequense for the rich. The fact that she's a self-absorbed, talentless and pointless irritant and the embodiment of everything bad about popular culture is simply adding to the satisfaction.

that whole walking around with the bible under her arm before surrendering herself was annoying as hell.

judge michael t sauer is my new hero.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

caged_meat.jpg

i love gallery of the absurd.

I don't think it's misogyny as such, (maybe in some quaters) I think it's schardenfreude. Here is someone who has thought she's above the law on two occasions - firstly driving whilst drunk, and secondly driving whilst serving a ban for driving whilst drunk. In America rich people seem to get off lightly, so it's very satisfying to see that there are consequense for the rich. The fact that she's a self-absorbed, talentless and pointless irritant and the embodiment of everything bad about popular culture is simply adding to the satisfaction.
I think he's talking more about this kind of thing.

I don't think she's being sent to jail for being spoilt or rich (although maybe they should be crimes, eh comrades?). I think it was more to do with the fact that she drove her car while on probation even though the judge told her not to.

I don't think she's being sent to jail for being spoilt or rich (although maybe they should be crimes, eh comrades?). I think it was more to do with the fact that she drove her car while on probation even though the judge told her not to.

Ro, I would expect more empathy from you. If anyone knows how it feels to be a victimised heiress, it's you!

Fuck this
I nearly cried for the girl wheen I was that Sarah silverman thing. I though it was one of the cruelest most unplesant things I've seen in a long long time.

"Oh I know let's make a very tasteless mysoginstic joke about the young woman in row 4. Something about her sex life perhaps - how we all think she's a bit of a slut. Then lets all laugh at her and point the camers at her and see if she reacts. Oh look that fat bald old lothario in the front row is enjoying it - lets put him on the screen too. Nothing like the sight of an old man laughing at youg womans misfortune"

Fucking herd mentality at its finest.

Fuck this
I nearly cried for the girl wheen I was that Sarah silverman thing. I though it was one of the cruelest most unplesant things I've seen in a long long time.

"Oh I know let's make a very tasteless mysoginstic joke about the young woman in row 4. Something about her sex life perhaps - how we all think she's a bit of a slut. Then lets all laugh at her and point the camers at her and see if she reacts. Oh look that fat bald old lothario in the front row is enjoying it - lets put him on the screen too. Nothing like the sight of an old man laughing at youg womans misfortune"

Fucking herd mentality at its finest.

no one talks about Jack like that on my computer screen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back